Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.

Hey, so I want to just quickly say I feel this is not my best work, but however I feel it's still good to upload and it will be split into two chapters.

So this is part one I hope you enjoy.

Let me know your thoughts on this and the second part will be up soon!

"Uhhh Pleaseseeeeee", J pleaded,

"No", the Doctor says firmly.

"Why not? You don't know what it is so let's go and investigate", J Rolls her eyes trying to convince the Doctor.

"J I said No, we ain't going", the Doctor was having none of it.

"Oh come on Pa, seriously it's the Beyond a planet called the Beyond like what is really Beyond? Why is it named that." J says not realising what she said,

The Doctor looks at her shocked at her calling her pa it sounds a bit weird at this moment concerning she's now a woman but it would feel wrong for her to Call her mum because River is her Mum but even calling her something else other than Dad even though Pa means the same thing but it's just it's new to the Doctor. Neither being female now or Male previously means anything it's the fact her daughter just called her Dad for the first time since being around her and remembering who she is and knowing though they still need to find out who took the memories she has a good idea why and mostly to keep them all safe.

The Doctor then Smiles at J making J think that's her pass to going to this Planet.

"With that smile does that mean we can go?", she asks curiously

"Nope still No", she says continuing to smile.

"Then why on earth are you smiling?", J now is getting inpatient they haven't been on a proper adventure in ages well saying that they have but not one that has full of just mystery.

"You just called me Pa", the Doctor says with a grin on her face.

"Did not", J says now realising she did indeed, "Uh well what of it?", she says nervously.

"You've not called me that not since I found out who you are to me and I can't remember if you ever did before", she says smiling.

"Well yes, of course, I did when I first found out who you was not right away but not that long after and frankly whatever memory thing is happening is the reason why you can't remember", she says smiling back at the Doctor.

"Is it weird? Because you're well a woman now?", J wonders as she's not said it yet as she was not sure what to call the Doctor now, and previous she only called the Doctor Pa a few times and River Ma as well, not all the time it's weird she wants to call them Mum and Dad a lot but it's just strange to her when she's called another woman Mum and a man Dad all her life.

River and the Doctor never really minded if she called them Mum and Dad as they knew their daughter loved them they loved it they won't like when she did refer to them as Ma and Da.

"No not at all", the Doctor Smiles.

"Well is it a good time to tell you we are here?", J says smiling nervously.

"Here? Where what did you do?", The Doctor asks.

"Well, you were telling me no no while eating biscuits now we are on the Beyond", she smiles she had taken them without the Doctor noticing that's thanks to River for showing her how to fly the Tardis the way she does and not have noise or movement to show they moved.

"What? I said No for a reason", the Doctors now smile turning into a frown.

"Come on, you want to explore this place to come on", J says walking over to the doors, "The others are still asleep so they won't be disturbed an adventure with just me and you how about that?", she says really wanting to visit this planet and being able to just as well have an adventure with the Doctor herself.