Rose Tyler

So as @Shaneisaqueen101 (p.s love the name) requested/asked if I could do a chapter with Rose, well i hope this fur fills what you were looking for. And I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Ryan has been complaining about not being able to choose a place to go in some time. Yaz has laughed mocking his words "Doctor why can't I choose where we go? I haven't in well I don't remember the last time." Ryan pouts at her and J laughs admiring their childish behaviour that's rather cute between them.

But they bicker like an old couple they really should be, she doesn't wish to see what it's like when they are older she sniggers at the thought.

Graham turns to J wondering what she's thinking and she whispers to him what she thought he also laughs and then the Doctor is curious so before you know it they all knew including Ryan and Yaz and they surprisingly are laughing as well.

"But on a serious note,'' the Doctor says "yes why not you pick?" She says to Ryan awaiting his choice of planet or time, she waited approximately twelve seconds before she was moaning.

"Hurry up will you?" She is pestering him to choose faster

"Hey Doctor this takes time let me think hold up" he grins

"About time" the Doctor moans.

This coming from the woman who is either always Late or well Late.

"Right what about the past? But nothing specific just somewhere" he grins thinking this is great even though they have been in the past many times.

"Ain't you wanting something specific though?" J asks

"Nah, let's just go somewhere random" Ryan grins and the Doctor is already getting them to their destination.

"Okay", The Doctor Spins for show clapping her hands as she turns back towards everyone.

Everyone giggles at this.

"We are, she turns let's see", she sniggers and heads towards the door the Gang follow.

The Doctor steps outside the door she is looking at her feet but once she looks up she stops and gasps as she looks towards a block of flats.

"So where are we?" Graham asks

"London" she almost whispers

"You Okay Doctor?" Yasmin asks looking at The Doctors reaction and towards the flats.

Yaz looks at J "What's going on?" She wonders

J looks up "Bad Wolf" She says not really knowing why.

"Bad wolf?" Ryan repeats confused "what do you mean?" He wonders

"Rose" The Doctor says turning to J "how'd you know about bad wolf have I told you?" She wonders.

"No but Ma has shown me where everyone was from and she mentioned that Rose was somehow Bad wolf well to be honest I can't remember much of what she said" J says a tad curious why she can't really remember.

"Hmmmm", hums the Doctor.

"Alrighty, so that's what you call it?" Laughter could be heard. Everyone looks towards the two heading towards the flats laughing away.

A young woman with a young looking man.

The Doctor looks at her former 9th regeneration with Rose, Rose Tyler.

The Doctor remembers this day clearly, she knows that her 9th self is just about to leave for a few hours while Rose was on earth. Okay she remembers what she had done that day but not what Rose had done and on that note, the Doctor turns around.