nineteen pt. two

"when you really, really like someone, you get that tingly sensation inside. you never want to be away from them, and when you are, you miss them like crazy. when you touch, you feel all warm and don't want it to stop. it's one of the nicest feelings ever."

jeongguk tried to hide his smile, but it slowly started to show. yoongi reached over and intertwined his and the younger's fingers. the latter's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, but thankfully yoongi didn't notice considering the sun was setting. "then... then what happens now?"

"well, how about we take things slow?" yoongi squeezed jeongguk's hand gently. "you're still new to this, and i don't want to rush into things. we can take a few steps back from what happened before and start from there."

the two had finally reached jeongguk and jimin's shared apartment. "i only have one request." jeongguk turned to face yoongi.

"hm?" yoongi stared up at the taller boy, still holding onto his hand.

"can i still have kisses every once in a while?"

yoongi chuckled and slid his fingers into jeongguk's hair, pulling the boy closer into a kiss, mumbling against his lips, "anytime, ggukie."

-

I'm back! hopefully you guys came back to read this bc i'm pumped to pick this back up. i feel like im in a shit-hole right now. graduation is may 16th and my last day of school is 13 days away(not counting weekends) I feel like doing this is helping taking some of the stress off of my shoulders. when i started writing again the other day it made me feel so much better and i felt so happy again after a long time and i don't think i realized how much i missed it. idk how often i'll be able to write but i'll try my best. I love you guys so much!! 💛💛