fourteen

"you're such a big baby!"

yoongi and jeongguk had returned from their short vacation a few days prior. they hadn't spoken much since then; the younger had been avoiding yoongi as much as possible. he was currently sitting across from his best friend, taehyung, at the restaurant he worked at. since he was on break, the brunet demanded that taehyung came over for a talk about his trip with yoongi. he needed to tell someone about it, and taehyung was the perfect fit.

"what are you talking about? i am not!" jeongguk crossed his arms and huffed while pouting.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "point proven." he took a sip of his strawberry lemonade, eyeing hoseok as he strode past the table. "all i'm saying is that you need to make a move. you guys are both panicked gays and it's nerve wracking! i can't sit back and watch as you guys dilly dally around for eternity without making a move." jeongguk had told taehyung about what happened between him and yoongi at their "secret hideout."

jeongguk played with a crumpled up napkin, avoiding taehyung's gaze. "i don't even know what that's supposed to mean. what the heck is a panicked gay?"

"you!" taehyung groaned, holding his hands over his face. "you are a panicked gay! if i hadn't made a move on hoseok, we would have never gotten together. and we're the cutest couple ever. if you don't do something, you're gonna regret it one day."

"sir, you need to quiet down, or i'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

taehyung turned his head quickly, only to be met with a bright smile. "well, hello, handsome." he grinned and kissed hoseok's cheek. "see, jeongguk. cute."

hoseok adjusted the apron around his waist. "what's going on?"

jeongguk's face heated up as he shook his head quickly at the blond sitting in front of him. the latter ignored his friend's wishes and fully faced his boyfriend, ready to spill the tea.

"our 'lil ggukie is having troubles in the love department, and i think he needs our assistance." taehyung pulled out the chair next to him, signaling for hoseok to take a seat.

the black haired male obliged, knowing it'd be okay for the time being. the restaurant was slow at the moment, and he was also one of the managers. he knew he'd be able to get by with a few minutes. "so who are we dealing with? do i know him?"

jeongguk covered his face out of embarrassment, knowing there was no way out now. why did taehyung always have to put him in these kinds of situations?

"the one and only mr. min yoongi!" taehyung clapped his hands together, showing off his infamous box smile.

hoseok's eyes widened and his lips formed an 'o' shape. as if trying to keep a secret, he slapped a hand over his mouth. he slowly came back to reality and nodded his head slowly. "oh yeah, i'm friends with him. he's a good guy."

running his fingers through his hair, jeongguk sighed. "why me?"

-

i know this is yoonguk but-
oh my goooosh i love hoseok so fuckin
much

i know this is yoonguk but-oh my goooosh i love hoseok so fuckin much