eleven

yoongi was relaxed on his couch while his legs were resting on jeongguk's lap; a bowl of popcorn was on his stomach as he snacked on it. the younger, however, was drawing on his digital sketch pad, stylus in hand.

leaning over slightly, jeongguk opened his mouth. they had been doing this throughout the movie; yoongi would feed jeongguk the salty snack as the brunet doodled on the tablet.

a few minutes later, jeongguk threw his head back against the couch. "damn it!"

"hey, you aren't allowed to cuss." yoongi frowned.

"well, i figured since you do it i might as well start," jeongguk retorted, placing the drawing pad and pen on the end table.

"i said you can't." yoongi sat up, legs still on jeongguk, and placed the popcorn on the coffee table.

"hyung," jeongguk whined, "i'm nineteen years old. i'm pretty sure i'm allowed to curse if i want."

yoongi pretended to think for a moment. "that's still a baby in my book. plus, you don't have my permission." he laced his fingers through jeongguk's light brown hair, hoping it would relax the boy like it did when they were younger.

of course, yoongi's assumptions were correct. jeongguk leaned into yoongi's touch, closing his eyes. "whatever you say, hyungie."

"that's what i thought." yoongi smirked slightly, continuing to run his fingers through his soft hair. "anyways, what's wrong?"

jeongguk opened his eyes again, looking at yoongi through his lashes. "i haven't been able to come up with anything good lately. i think jimin's distracting me."

"maybe you just need a break from him." yoongi wrapped his arm around jeongguk's waist, pulling himself closer.

"probably.. all he does is bring different guys home almost every night and i'm tired of listening to it. i'm losing sleep over it."

"how about we go back home for the weekend? to daegu."

-