nineteen

turns out yoongi and jeongguk did a bit more than eat ice cream. they had stopped at the art gallery, running into taehyung. afterward, they ended up at nearby pet shop. jeongguk still wasn't ready to talk, so yoongi was letting the boy wander wherever he desired. they were currently sitting in a play area, a puppy trying to lick jeongguk's face.

"ready to talk?" yoongi admired the boy sitting in front of him.

jeongguk sighed. he knew he couldn't avoid it any longer. " i dunno where to start..." he mumbled, letting the golden brown puppy attack him.

"just speak whatever has been on your mind."

"it's not that easy, hyung." jeongguk tried to glare, but it didn't work on him.

"well, how about-"

yoongi was interrupted when a short girl approached them. she had a vest on, indicating that she worked at the shop. "sorry to interrupt, but we're closing soon. we need to put the puppy away."

pouting, jeongguk stood and handed said dog to the girl. the men exited the area, thanking her before leaving the store. "anyways, what were you saying?"

yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets while jeongguk let his fall freely at his side. "try starting with your feelings. how you feel about all of this."

"well..." jeongguk swallowed, his throat starting to get dry. "lately, anytime we're together, i get this fuzzy feeling. i dunno how to explain it. i've never felt it around around anyone else, it's really weird. but, i think i felt it when we were kids. but i always thought it was because i was getting sick." jeongguk laughed nervously, tugging on the sides of his jeans as they walked "i dunno, it's stupid.."

yoongi chuckled softly, shaking his head.

jeongguk pouted and crossed his arms self-consciously, starting at his feet as he walked. yoongi instead admired the boy's sharp features. "it's not funny, hyung.."

"i get that fuzzy feeling when i'm with you too."

"r-really?" jeongguk lifted his head quickly, finally looking at yoongi. "what's that supposed to mean?"

yoongi smiled warmly, looking up at the sunset sky. "when you really, really like someone, you get that tingly sensation inside. you never want to be away from them, and when you are, you miss them like crazy. when you touch, you feel all warm and don't want it to stop. it's one of the nicest feelings ever."

-

there was gonna be a lot more to this than i originally planned but i'm sadly putting this book to an end (i'm gonna add a part explaining why). i just kinda liked this chapter and wanted you guys to see what i already had written :(