nine

"jimin!"

"geez, could you not yell?" jimin shuffled into the living area of his and jeongguk's shared house. he held his head up, eyes squinted. the pink haired male was only wearing a baggy t shirt and boxer briefs.

jeongguk was holding up a pair of boxers by the hem, his eyebrows raised high. "i know these aren't yours; you don't wear boxers. and i know they definitely don't belong to me. if you're going to have people over, jimin, at least pick up after yourselves."

snatching the article of clothing from jeongguk, jimin smiled sheepishly. "sorry. figured since you were gonna be out late at your art thing i could bring someone over."

"uh-huh, sure. aren't you late for work?" jeongguk crossed his arms, used to his roommate's habits.

jimin spun around to look at the clock, a panicked look settling across his face. "why didn't you wake me up?" not waiting for an answer, jimin ran into his bedroom to get ready for work.

"if you keep this up, you're going to become the next beauty school drop out."

-

"jimin! you're late again." seokjin stood with his hands on his hips, his black hair falling into his face. "you're lucky i like you."

jimin grabbed an apron off the hook. "i know, i'm sorry, hyung. i-"

"slept in."

"you know me so well." jimin smiled innocently, standing on his toes to give the boss of the hair salon a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"uh-huh. now get your area cleaned up. it's just us two today and we have several clients."

-

nothing interesting really happened. i just wanted to introduce jin and jimin. thanks for voting 💛💛