(135) Returning to Prince Ying's manor and taking charge of the situation

Chu Qing-Yan heard this, took several steps back and knocked into the table behind her. As expected, the premonition in her heart was correct after all. Tonight, Big Block of Ice won't be able to come back.

Once the palace doors were locked, even a fly couldn't get in.

The first thing Earth Spirit saw when he entered the doors was the Little Consort lifelessly leaning against the table and he couldn't help but shoot a glare at Fire Spirit. "What's the point of you telling this stuff to the Little Consort, aren't you just adding more on to the Little Consort's worries? Don't you forget what master instructed us before he left. He instructed us to take good care of the Little Consort."

At this moment Fire Spirit was also very worried, even Water Spirit couldn't find any clues, it could be seen that the matter this time was very problematic. And Earth Spirit still took his anger out on him, so he couldn't hold back his own anger. "Knowing it earlier or knowing about it later, isn't it all the same? His Majesty has always favored the Fourth Prince and has always wanted to grab master's mistakes to suppress him. Now he is like a piece of fat meat that was delivered to be taken advantage off!"

Earth Spirit knew what Fire Spirit said was also what he was worried about. But he saw the Little Consort hear this and her face become white in an instant.

Earth Spirit's face immediately darkened and he grabbed Fire Spirit by the collar, wanting to throw him out. "You once again forgot to be careful with your words!"

Fire Spirit knew that he spoke wrongly the moment he opened his mouth, now seeing Earth Spirit enraged, he immediately couldn't say anything else and lowered his head, letting himself be grabbed.

"What are you guys doing? Right now, we still don't know what situation is and you guys have already started an internal strife. If His Highness were to know, once he comes back, he would punish both of you according to family rules!"

Fire Spirit and Earth Spirit both were stumped for words, turned around to look at the figure standing with the light behind her. As if wrapped in dazzling yellow flames, her whole person burned with an impossible to ignore bright light.

With a strict tone and a solemn expression, that normally innocent smile she had was replaced by a serious expression. That soft and immature face radiated with an imposing aura that nobody dared to look at directly.

Fire Spirit and Earth Spirit stopped and were somewhat stunned. Was this still the same naive Little Consort they saw everyday?

It was rare for her not be jesting and become very serious for once, this really scared them to death. Chu Qing-Yan lightly coughed, calling them back to their senses before she slowly said.

"Right now, we don't know what's happening inside the palace, we mustn't panic and take the wrong step. Do we have people that are good at getting information in our hands?" Chu Qing-Yan didn't have time to deal with their amazement at her own sudden transformation. The matter of utmost importance was to handle Big Block of Ice's matter.

Earth Spirit was the first to recover his senses and he nodded his head. "Have. Under Water Spirit's command is the Ge Yu who are experts at gathering intelligence and probing for information, Fire Spirit has already passed on the news to her. Right now she has probably already mobilized them."

When Chu Qing-Yan heard this, she nodded. Although she didn't know what kind of character was this Water Spirit, but according to the elements in Chinese philosophy of Gold, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth since there was already Wood, Fire and Earth, then naturally it wouldn't lack Gold and Water.

"Good, even if the palace was encircled that not a drop of water can get in, we still need to think of every possible methods to scout out the news. For instance, the condition of Fourth Prince's injury. Moreover, didn't the assassin escape? Devise a plan to capture him. Moreover, normally this kind of thing is definitely instigated by someone. If we can find the real instigator of this assassination attempt on the Fourth Prince, then it can't be any better!" Chu Qing-Yan explained thoroughly.