(177) Come, Let's Go Together to Dig a Mine

It was in the depths of the night, and the peaceful Prince Ying's manor now was a bit not so tranquil.

Above the high wall, more than ten black figures leaped up. The person in the lead was wearing all purple. His demonically charming eyes swept the hazy prince's manor which was somewhat illuminated by the lantern's light. The corner of his mouth hooked into smile with an unclear implication.

The night was dark with high winds, perfect time to make one's move.

One only saw him lightly wave his hand, and those black clothed people following at his side were like arrows shot from a bow scattering towards every corner of the prince's manor. Floating about like demons, no one discovered their existence.

Dongting Wang-Yu looked at the guards in the inner residence of Prince Ying's manor and realized that they were not as good as those from last time, he raised an eyebrow. Sure enough, he must take advantage of Xiao Xu not being present to come and search for her.

This time, he brought the hidden bodyguards under him that were best at airy martial arts. Their concealment abilities were extremely strong. So avoiding the guards inside the manor was a cinch.

As a result, his eyes swept a direction and he quickly leaped up and headed towards the study.

Success or failure will be determined in one move.

And at this moment, Chu Qing-Yan's group had already stopped to rest.

The bonfire was just in the middle of burning hotly.

Fire Spirit arranged the rotation of the imperial guards on guard duty. Now in this place that was in the middle of nowhere, safety was the most critical area, because it was said that there were often bandits that appear in this area. Moreover once night arrives, savage wild beasts would show themselves. Therefore Fire Spirit didn't dare relax his vigilance.

It was already late autumn. The night was very cold, so it wasn't suitable to sleep on the horse carriage. But Chu Qing-Yan had already made preparations, one only saw her order people to take down the things from inside the horse carriage. In the beginning no one knew what it was, but when Wood Spirit directed people to erect it on the ground, everyone was astonished to discover these stuff were supports that would become tents one after another.

Chu Qing-Yan nodded in satisfication, at that time in the prince manor, she only described what it looked like to Wood Spirit and the materials. Wood Spirit could actually understand, in a short time he made it. Sure enough, the people under Big Block of Ice had really formidable abilities.

These tents imitated the tents she used in the previous life when camping out in the wild. The materials used were from a special black wood in Western Xuan Empire. It was quite resistant to the wind and it was also lightweight and portable. It simply was an essential gear when leaving home for an outing.

The Retired Emperor had his hand at his back as he inspected everything once, and he stroked his beard. In an incomprehensible manner, he said to Chu Qing-Yan. "Yan girl, the stuff you guys have is pretty good."

Chu Qing-Yan blushed with shame. Grandpa emperor, is it really good for you to say this so offhandedly?

Xiao Xu heard this and turned to look at her. She immediately pretended to be dead!

"Good, tonight I would sleep in here!" The Retired Emperor simply didn't take note of Chu Qing-Yan's predicament. He chose a tent and immediately drilled in. He even gave a comfortable sigh.

Chu Qing-Yan and Xiao Xu each selected a tent, then entered into it to rest.

In the depth of the night. Outside, there was only the sizzling sound of burning firewood. The mountain wind passed by with a whooshing sound.