(190) Completely in deep danger. Danger, danger, danger!

Shrewd woman approached step by step. She had an expression of temptation, as if trying to lure a little child. "Little young master, have you ever heard of Jianghu's three killers?"

Jianghu's three killers?

Chu Qing-Yan felt these three people's image was rather suited to this name.

When Qing Yi heard this, she was startled. "Is it possible you guys were the cheats that everyone in the Jianghu was trying to put to death seven years ago? The three people in the world that would commit any crime, those three killers?"

"Oh, this little Miss's knowledge is pretty wide. A pity ah, about to go to hell oh!" Both hands of the shrewd woman held a short spear and she didn't explain before hacking toward Qing Yi.

Qing Yi's hand still grasped the broken sword, so she lifted her hand and met with this weapon. Instead, that shrewd woman lifted her foot and kicked toward her stomach. Qing Yi was caught unprepared, and just like that she was sent flying to ruthlessly smash against the wall.

Qing Yi expended a great deal of effort struggling to stand up, but she still spat out another mouthful of blood. "Little young master, quickly run. Master is below! Cough, cough——"

"Qing Yi!" Chu Qing-Yan was just about to go up but her hand had already been grabbed by the fat guy, she didn't notice when he had gotten so close. Her hands flipped as she rotated the dagger to stab toward him. Fat guy coldly humphed and extended a hand to hack toward her wrist. She couldn't hold that dagger and it fell to the ground. Both of her hands were trussed behind her back. Very quickly, she was controlled by another person!

Chu Qing-Yan silently called "not good". She was just about to shout out loud when a piece of cloth was stuffed into her mouth.

Seeing Chu Qing-Yan was subdued, the shrewd woman immediately glanced around, on alert. Hearing the battle downstairs was still intense, she consequently said. "Take advantage of this opportunity and quickly leave!"

"Yas!" The fat guy and the cook with knife scars immediately followed the shrewd woman to fly down from the window.

They did not have time to attend to the heavy rain that was pouring down. The three people brought Chu Qing-Yan along using airy martial arts to quickly travel through the forest.

Chu Qing-Yan's eyes were narrowed, the wind and rain was too big. Already, she couldn't see the road in front of her. She could only sense these three people's airy martial arts were extraordinary. Not the slightest bit inferior to hers. At that time, her airy martial arts had even got Earth Spirit's recognition.

It seemed outside of the capital, there were quite a lot of people that concealed their abilities.

"What direction should we go?" The cook with knife scars tossed aside a faceful of rain water and loudly asked.

"Go to the ferry crossing!" The shrewd woman blurted out.

"Are you crazy? Now the water has swollen up so high, the wind and rain is so huge. Are you planning on burying yourself in the water and letting those fishes take care of your corpse?" The cook with knife scars' face was full of disapproval.

Shrewd woman howled back. "If you circle back, very quickly the people will catch up. Even if those servant guards don't chase over, there are also those black clothed people. Now we can only use the most dangerous method. Also, don't forget this old lady is an expert at crossing rivers.

The two people were silent. What the shrewd woman said wasn't unreasonable, as a result, the three reached a unanimous agreement. They quickly went toward the ferry crossing.