(79) She is the Princess Consort, so She's the Master

Very quickly, Hong Yi came.

When she saw Zi Yi kneeling on the floor, and she saw the cold air given off by her family's master, without being told, she could guess what had happened. She originally thought that Zi Yi was too proud and arrogant. She was also disdainful of coming to wait upon Chu Qing-Yan, at least she would still scrupulously play her part. But she never expected that she would go this overboard!

"Greeting his Highness and Ninth Miss Chu." Hong Yi paid her respects to the two people without batting an eyelid.

Xiao Xu used a stern face to look towards Hong Yi. "This king has always been reassured by the way you manage things, but seeing how badly Zi Yi treats Qing-Yan, and you actually weren't aware? Recently, are you too busy managing the back courtyard that you were negligent?"

Hong Yi's complexion changed, her dignified, calm expression immediately faded and she hurriedly knelt down. "Master, it is Hong Yi's negligence, asking that master punish this servant."

Xiao Xu didn't ease up on his coldness just because of Hong Yi's words. "If you feel that there are too many matters to manage in the back courtyard, having more work than you can deal with, then this king can send someone to assist you."

These words successfully made Hong Yi's face pale. His Highness's meaning was to divide her power?

However, very quickly Hong Yi's complexion was restored to her usual demeanor, as if the person who was at a loss just now was not her. She respectfully bent down and lowered her head to say. "All will be done as Master has instructed. "

Chu Qing-Yan leaned on the wall by the bed, having watched this on the side all along. When she saw the steadfast Hong Yi bend over, she felt that this matter at this point was enough. As a result, she pulled on the sleeve of the person beside her.

Xiao Xu was just about to speak when he felt someone gently tugging on his sleeve, he looked down and saw a pair of big, round eyes looking at him.

"Your Highness, it has nothing to do with Hong Yi, don't be angry anymore. It wasn't that big of a deal, perhaps Zi Yi only likes to play and slacked off, so don't be angry anymore, ok?" Chu Qing-Yan said reasonably.

Maybe it was because she had recently gotten used to getting along with Xiao Xu that she wasn't afraid of the strong aura his body emitted anymore. And when he faced Chu Qing-Yan, Xiao Xu would also take the initiative to withdraw his alienating coldness, to the extent that at this moment, Chu Qing-Yan disregarded Hong Yi and Zi Yi's dumbstruck expressions, becoming familiarly intimate with him.

With regards to Chu Qing-Yan's words, Xiao Xu was not at all approving. In his eyes, Chu Qing-Yan was still a child and couldn't see the meaning inside. If it wasn't for Hong Yi's unconcern and indulgence, Zi Yi also wouldn't dare be impudent to this degree. Since she lived in the center-most core of the courtyard, how could any movement by the servant bypass her eyes? Moreover, just now seeing Zi Yi's manner, it may be assumed that this kind of matter has not only happened once or twice.

However, when he thought about it carefully, he still went along with her words. He turned around and ordered the two people still kneeling on the ground. "Hong Yi, take Zi Yi out and properly train her, if this temperament of hers can't be changed, then in the future you don't need to let her out again."

Zi Yi heard this and her body trembled, she was about to lift her hands to beg Prince Ying for forgiveness, but was stopped by Hong Yi with a look.

"This servant understands." Hong Yi bowed and accepted the order.

Xiao Xu's eyes swept across them before suddenly saying in a low tone. "Although Qing-Yan is still young, she is Princess Ying, not only in name but also in reality, the master of the back court. If this prince find out the offense of servants bullying the master matter still occurs in the future, severe punishment will definitely befall them! These words, must be passed down word for word!"