(161) Closed Doors won't See, Give Birth to Slight Chills

At dawn the next morning, Chu Qing-Yan appeared in front of Xiao Xu's door.

Because they had to leave for a far away place, Western Xuan Emperor excused him from morning court.

Xiao Xu walked out of his door and saw the little guy anxiously waiting there. Last night, he promised her after returning from the palace that he would accompany her to buy stuff. No wonder today she would impatiently get up so early. He shook his head and helplessly said. "Let's go!"

Before they stepped out of the courtyard came words that almost made Chu Qing-Yan step on air and trip. "Early go and early return ah. Tonight, I want to eat Shanghai style steamed meat buns, pan-fried dumplings, swallow nest and meat soup oh!"

Chu Qing-Yan helplessly turned her head to look at the old urchin waving both hands at her with all his strength. She weakly agreed. "I know!"

Then she lifted her head to complain in a low tone to the person at her side. "Grandpa Emperor is a glutton!"

Xiao Xu hearing this, broke into laughter. "Before when Grandpa Emperor was managing Western Xuan, he was often wrapped up in work that he forgot to eat and didn't sleep. After he passed the position to Father Emperor, he traveled the world. Gourmet food became a part of what he sought in life."

Chu Qing-Yan nodded her head in understanding. "So it's to say before things he didn't seriously enjoy, he isn't willing to let them pass him by again."

"It could be said like this!"

She nodded and immediately smiled to say. "Then tonight, I'll make several pastries that Grandpa Emperor has never tasted, it will be good!"

Xiao Xu lowered his head to look at her. "You are not afraid that Grandpa Emperor would stick to you because of this?"

She rubbed her head and smiled. "Stick to me then stick to me, in any case, the money I spend is yours. Moreover, he is your grandpa, showing respect to elders is what we ought to do. One, I don't have power, two, I don't have talent, so I can only make these little things to make him like me."

The space between Xiao Xu's brow moved slightly. Helping her get into the carriage, he said. "The you like this is already very good."

Her kind regards in his eyes had already surpassed those worldly possessions.

The carriage wheels spun, very quickly they arrived at the imperial palace's gates.

The two people got out of the carriage and walked the whole way to Morning Sun Palace freely without anyone blocking them.

Luo Yun was keeping watch at the gate, she looked at His Highness as if expecting him. Only when her gaze landed on Chu Qing-Yan, it flashed a little, as if she hadn't expected to see her.

"His Highness suffered a lot of hardship these days." Luo Yun said with some concern.

"Indebted to Aunt Luo for your concern. Don't know whether Mother Empress has gotten up? Trouble Aunt Luo to let her know." Xiao Xu brought Chu Qing-Yan and stood outside the palace, as he indifferently said this to Luo Yun.

Chu Qing-Yan shook her head in her heart. Big Block of Ice outside always had an atmosphere of "strangers shouldn't approach". Like this, it was no wonder Prince's Manor was always so cold and cheerless. No one dropped by for a visit or wanted to get close. She supposed they were also afraid of being frozen to death by Big Block of Ice's cold air!

Now after Luo Yun heard this, an embarrassed expression appeared on her face. "Your Highness Empress Niang Niang has already ordered that these several days, her doors will be closed and won't see any visitors. Ask that you please return!"