twenty-three

Dedicated to FillyGirl bc her comment made me update and ily boo mwa

5 new text messages

Hemmings: good morning
why hello there

Mumma: send your greetings to your aunt, she misses you heaps
ugh, I miss the family

Clifford: pls bring us two coffees

being his personal maid is a hard job.
you never know what coffee he wants.

Cory: I have some hair products for u (;
okay, something to look forward to today

Styles: I just sneezed and blessed myself. Aren't I special?
christ you are

Once I reply to all of them. I go out and get three coffees. This day was no special day. Just a simple boring old day. The coffee shop was boring and dull, just an old man with his book and a grown woman on her laptop, they were the only customers. I didn't know what Michael wanted so I just got him and I lattes.

I walk back to the hotel and walk in michael's floor and knocked on his door.
"Three lattes"

"I only asked for two"

"The other ones for me"

"Oh". I hand him the two cups and take mine in both my cold hands.

After that I go up to my room and grab my maroon doc martens and a denim blue hoodie. I wasn't really going anywhere, just the balcony.

I liked balconies. In every hotel we stopped by at, I always had more time for the balcony than in my own room. I should probably just live in the balcony.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and turn it on.
8 new notifications from Polyvore
Hmm, I've used this app since I was.. fourteen? And it has never left my side. My set has been noticed. That's cool. Twelve new followers. Alright. ((If u have polyvore comment ur username so we can be besties lol be da loml pls))

I turn on spotify and blast music from my "Jam" playlist whilst going on twitter. I received a dm from that Bethany chick.

I like her, she's really nice

She can look pretty even without makeup.

Something I can't do.

Anyway I exit the balcony and head for the cafeteria.

Of course.

I text on my phone while pacing the hallway, which wasn't really a good idea.

I bumped one of the cleaning ladies and knock the towels over.

"Oh god, I'm really really sorry" I apologize while helping her pick up the fallen towels. Why do I have to be so clumsy?

"That's alright sweetie, it didn't hurt nobody" she smiled and I can't help but smile back.

"Let me help you" I offer. Well I grab half of the stack of towels so that she couldn't deny. She just nodded and went with the flow. Ahah.

"We will have to go to the quarters if that's alright with you" she looks at me

"Oh that's totally fine. I've got nothing to do today, if you need extra help, I'm free"

"Really?" She asks in doubt and astonishment

"Yeah of course"

"You're such a sweet child. I didn't even know kids like you are still around" she says I laugh.