ten

We exit the janitor's closet and head back to the booths. I was about to go to where Shelly was but Ashton grabbed my hand and brought me to their table which apparently behind us. So they've been the one making annoying noise.

"Hey guys" he waves off and they all look up to him and then to me.

"Who's this?" One of them ask and it is very obvious that he tried to avoid making it sound rude.

"This is Alli, Alli these are my friends" he introduces me to them and vice versa and they all give me 'Hi's and some waves. I give my acquaintance too.

"Hey Alli" a familiar voice rings from the left most side of the booth, I 'whoosh' my head and see Luke. It's so obvious to decipher who he was, his voice and his blonde hair. Talk about blue eyes. His disguise isn't nerdy or geeky, he looks like an accountant. He is grinning and gives me a slight wave. Everyone looks at him and me as we exchange stares.

Okay.

"Hey, long time no see" I greet as I was finally able to garner my self.

"Likewise" he smiles even bigger and I can't help myself but espouse his action and smile too.

As his vision turns to Ashton, a frown invades his face. More of a disappointed look.

Huh?

"You two know each other?" A guy with black hair and a knitted cardigan asks, by his voice it is evident that it was Michael. These guys look like nerds and I don't know who the hell are these five extra geeks.

"Yeah, we met when me and Ash reunited at the mall, and he brought her" Luke explains for the both of us.

"So you and Ashton have met before?" Michael can be nosy.

"Yeah, actually we are--"

"We're neighbors" he cuts me off and steps on my foot trying to make me remember about the situation.

"Yeah, good neighbors" i try to cover up.

All of them give Oh's and we continue on. Shelly has joined us in our table and she is totally clueless of Michael being here.

"So Michelle, do you have any siblings?" Michael asks trying to fool his own sister.

"Well Yeah, a brother" she answers honestly. I mean why would she have to lie about her family.

"What's his name and what is he like?" He question yet again.

"Well I know that he's in a band. He annoys me a lot and irritates the shit out of me..." We all chuckle and Michaels jaw clenches. Oh boy .

"He walks around naked sometimes, he sings and Don't tell him that I told you cause he'll rip the shit out of me. One time, it was Christmas 03 and we went to a nearby mall to meet Santa. I was so excited and so was everyone and my brother just looked so terrified. The line was fucking long and we waited for an hour or so. And So, it was finally our turn and I was jumping and all and he just started shaking. His steps were small and slow and I was skipping in happiness. We finally had the chance to sit on his lap and suddenly he started to cry and then we noticed that he..." She stops half way since she can't control the laughter and all we want is for her to finish.

"Then what?" They demand.

"He peed on Santa's Lap" she finally gave off after the laughing fit she had and everyone laughs along and Michael's feature turns red from embarrassment and anger.

We continue to chat and eat at the same time. The boys haven't revealed themselves yet and Shelly not knows Ashton out of all of them since I told her and she still hasn't figured out who they are. Well I don't even know who they give extras are.

Old friends maybe?

We excuse ourselves and me and Michelle head to the girl's bathroom. Pink walls and the smell of Jasmines is the content of this little room.

"Shelly, you have no idea don't you?" I ask, she tilts her head in confusion.

"What?" Her turn to ask the questions.

"Oh my god!" I groan and laugh at her cluelessness of the situation.

"Tell me!"

Demanding much.

"Okay, so that dude who had black hair and asked you about your siblings..."

"Go on"

"Well....." I prolong.

"Spit it out! Damn it!"

"Okay, that was Michael" I finally say and she still holds a face of confusion.

"Michael, as in your brother" it takes seconds for her to comprehend and when get face held the look of guilt and realization, I knew she finally understood.

"Oh fuck!"she shields her mouth with her hands as a sign of shock.

"And those other guys, they were part of his band"

She is more shocked now. Quick, I need a camera.

"And so is my brother" I smile

And she is fanning herself dramatically.

"Oh lord, I am in deep shit!" She praises and I can't help but laugh.

We go back out and they have invited us to go to their 'hangout' and I am not sure where it is but it's fucking far.

--

Not the best chapter, sorry it's a filler. A hundred more read and we are halfway through my goal!

Eep.

So how was your Christmas? I didn't get what I wanted but eh.

I wanted a Harry for Christmas :>

So about the chapter....

They finally meet up and I promise that in the next one 1D is gonna be in it!

OMYCOWBALLS!!!!!!

AHHHH the next one is gonna be better. Want it better? Please vote, it only takes a second! Please comment u guys! I wanna hear your thoughts!!!

Xx.