twenty-seven

dedicated to @tesamnrg

okay so i havent been fair to you guys at all and i am really sorry. I havent really pushesd myself to writing again bc of some personal reasons but I am over that now. and in hopes of you guys forgiving me, i will start pre writing now so that no updates will be late. maybe after a few chapters, there will be a major time leap but im not sure with that yet.
but anyways heres a new update.

Modern World

Alli's POV

Omg ur so pretty!!

U guys are sibling goalsss

WhAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS IN THE IRWINS DNA THAT MAKES THE IRWIN TWINS SO FUCKI G BEAUTIFUL

I see these comments everytime on instagram. And yeah, my brother has one of the best fans in the world. Caring, Loving and overall fantastic. They are so dedicated. And the best part? they are there for you all the time.

Just like now, When I'm on my period and having the worst stomach cramps.

@AlIrwinnn: Having the WORSTTT crampsss. period, u suck balls.

And with just that tweet, comments then come

HOPE U GET BETTER ALBEAR

AWWE *SENDS U VIRTUAL HUG*

U WILL SURVIVE ALLLI

I WILL BRING U PIZZA AND ICE CREAM AND WE CAN CHILL AMD WATCH NETFLIX ALLDAY ERDAY JUST FO U ALS

The best people. ever.

"I see you're fishing for comfort tweets from the fans" Ashton comes in and takes off his jacket that he had on.

"Well, we all need some positivity in our lives once in a while, dont we?"

"whatever you say" he says before going to the minibar to grab some beer.

"Ow!" I groan in pain. and roll on the floor.

"Jesus Christ, what's the matter with you?"

"Umm. Let us see, maybe, I dont know, I am on my damn period?!" I point out to him.

"Ha, sucks to be a woman"

"Wow, thanks for the comfort" I roll my eyes while still trying to bear the pain that comes with this monthly plague.

"No problem" He smiles before going back to the minibar.

Ugh. If only I remembered to get some Mephenamic. Well, sucks to be Alli.

"Ashton, would you be a dear and do me a favor?"

"Ugh, What?" he drags himself back to the room

"Can you do me some shopping?"

Ashtons POV

1. Pads. Regular and overnight.

2. Mephenamic Acid or any other pain reliever.

3. Food.

4. Feminine wash

Okay. This is so weird.

How long do periods last anyway?

"Excuse me where are the, umm, the... pads?" I ask the lady and she looks at me weirdly and tries to hold in a laugh.

Yeah, shopping for my sister's period essentials is degarading my masculinity.

Pads. Theres so many.

Ultrathin, Extrahold, Heavyflow

What the fuck do these mean?

I grab the ones that say Regular and Overnight just like Al listed.

I grabbed the ones with pink packaging because, girls like pink yeah?

okay that will do.

Feminine wash.

I locate it in the same aisle. And again, Theres so much.

Jasmine Sensation

Cleansing Feeling

Fresh and Breezy?

What the hell?

Alli's POV

I managed to put myself in a position I am very comfortable with.

"Hey Ash-, what are you doing Alli?" Luke suddenly comes in and looks at me weirdly.

What? Never seen a girl in her period before?

"Trying to be comfortable"

"By almost hanging upside down?" Well, when you're on your period, anything can be done.

"Yeah pretty much"

"Okay, umm wheres your brother?"

"Did my grocery shopping"

"Why.... Oh you're on it"

"Well that took you some time" I laugh. Why is he so cute?

"Sorry, I'm not quite used to seeing girls, when theyre, on it"

"Yeah I figured" I smile at him. Amd then the red demons ar at it again.

"Shiiiit" I grab for my stomach, yelping in pain.

"Oh shit, Al are you okay?" he rushes beside me

"Yeah I'm fine, stomach cramps dont hurt at all"

"Really?"

"No you dipshit, it hurts so bad" I whine, at the pain and his stupidity.

"How can I help?" before I could answer he gets to the fridge and grabs me something.

Ashtons POV

I better get an Amazing Brother Award after all the weird, uncomfortable and awkwar moments I have gone through.

Okay last, I need to stop by the pharmacy to geth the last thing. Pain Reliever.

I pull over a drug store across the block.

"Hi do you have pain relievers?" I ask the lady behind the counter who looks bored to damn death.

"What kind of pain?"

What kind?

"Ugh, What kind..?"

"Yeah, muscle pain? joint pain?"

Shit. I look for the list in my pockets but theyre not there. What the hell do you call those damn tablets?

"Sir?"

"Um, theyre actually not for me, theyre for someone who um..."

"On period. 2 Mephenamic acids please" a female voice speaks beside me, and thankfully, she was a whole lot of help.

Alli's POV

"Where the hell is he?!" I groan at Ashton's delay.

"He's getting your lady stuff"

"Yeah I totally did not know that" I roll my eyes at Luke. He has been of help for the past minutes.

"It hurts" I whine and enevelope my aching stomach

"Awe, come here let me give you a hug" he says before coming closer to me and gives me a big hug.

"Ow, you're hurting me"

"I am?" he squeezes tighter and he laughs.

"Yes, get off" I laugh but he only squeezes tighter.

We erupt in laughs for a while--

" I am never doing your lady shopping again- What the fuck is going on?" Ashton says after walking in on us with bags of pads and food, just when me and Luke were hugging playfully.

Well shit.