twenty

Ok, im so sorry for being such an ass and not updating in like forever because I just needs that hiatus, you know?

Ok so in every chapter I want u guys to comment something like ideas and shit for the next chapter and all.

By the way, 8.7k reads? Ily so fucking much

And pleeeease for all you Luke girls, go check Oxygen by fanciest. She told me about the plot and omf I fell in love

Ily all

Q: Do you guys want a trailer for the fic?

-

twenty ; white chicks

"But I don't want to go anywhere"

"yeah, well we have a show tonight"

"Do I have to come?" I whine. Me and Ash have been fighting whether I should leave this place or not. Apparently, they would have to perform. But I didn't want to go there, I wanted to stay here an lay in a comfy bed and put myself to sleep.

"That is if you want to be a good and supportive sister. Now come on" he pulls my legs to get me off the bed but I grab the headboard to keep him from doing so.

"But I want to stay" I whine.

"Okay you can stay, but no television, and no room service either"

"So you want me to bore and starve myself to death?"

"If you won't come with me" god I hate him. But I give in anyways.

"Okay fine" I get up and grab a pair of tight blue jeans and a loose white knit sweater. Nothing fancy. I bathe and put on my make up before tying my hair in a top knot. I head down stairs to where everyone was at and follow them to the car that will drive us at the venue.

The boys will be playing and I get to hang backstage. I don't have anything to do, that's why I didn't want to come in the first place.

We arrive and one of the security, Jon, escorts me to a place in where I can stay in. I enter a room, faint white walls and black leather furniture and a few people roaming around.

"Are you Allison?" A man asks.

"It's Alliyah, but you can call me Alli" I smile at him.

"Oh I'm Brandy" he holds out his hand.

"Like the drink" I shake his hand, mentally slapping myself for the stupid answer.

"Yeah like the drink." He laughs. Brandy excuses himself to get some work done and I am left alone, for good.

By now, Ashton are about to perform so I can have time to ditch this place and come back on time.

I sling the brown mini satchel over my shoulders and sneak out successfully.

A nearby coffee shop, certainly not Starbucks, is just across from where I stand. I walk to it and enter the building, the amazing aroma of brewed coffee filling my nose.

"Hi, can I get a decaf latte, make it a medium" I smile at the lady and tell her my name before heading to an empty booth.

I take out my phone and scroll through some blogs and liking them.

My name and another name has been called and I grab the coffee from the counter.

I take a sip and find an odd taste. Maybe their lattes don't have much milk in them. I take two tiny drinks and the taste is really weird, this probably might not even be a latte.

I notice the scribbled name and knit my brows in confusion.

Beth

She must be the other woman called with me. I stand up to retrieve my coffee and as soon as I do, I almost crash faces with another girl.