seven

So it has been two weeks since Ashton and Luke's little reunion. Ash told me that his other friends wanted to meet up or something. I dont really care.

It is a Saturday and I am just crashing on my couch watching who knows what this is.

"Alli! I'll be out! Stay here!" He orders as he was about to head out the oak door.

"And where are you going?" I start the questionaire.

"Meeting up with the lads. Stay here." he instructs.

"Whatever" I say too late as he slams the door shut.

I have not notived how long I've been standing and decide to head to the kitchen and grab a tub of yogurt.

I sit back down and zone into my thought. Where could Ash be? Obviously with his friends but where? I dont want to run into them and ruin ther quality time. How about Luke, how is he? I have not seen him since the last time when we were in the mall. Is he dating someone? Like a model? Or? a singer I wonder what she is like?

Woah! I think too much

I watch some flick on the telly and my phone buzzes.

1 New Message From Michelle

I slide my phone open to reveal the text.

*Hey ugly! Nandos? Love you x*

Ugh! this girl and her eating habits.

I sigh and input my reply before I run up to get ready

*Fine. I love you poopface*

I wash my face to freshen up. I look dull and pale. I run my hand along my cheek and sigh at the sight. I head to my dresser to cover up my dull features. Some foundation, Eye and Eyebrow liner, Mascara and some bright pink summer-ish lip tint. I grab undergarments and put them on.

A black Rolling-Stones muscle top with a large heart cut out at the back which reveals my back skin. A bleached light denim highwaisted shorts and black Vans make-up my outfit. I grab my phone and wallet, house keys, car keys and turn everything unplugged and lock up the house before approaching my car.

I arrive at Michelle's house and she enters my Audi wearing a Pink flowy tank top, denim shorts and Converse.

"Was your ass to heavy to bring to your car?"

She asks playfully.

"No"

"Okay then"

And were off to Nando's

~

Short.

A lil' sneak peak for the next chapter.....

I'll be doing an Ashton's POV!

Yay! Nay?

Please comment cause I wanna know what you think and ur suggestions! Also vote or Im not doing any updates ;( or maybe i will.... Only if you vote. Maybe 5 atleast?

I love you!

-SunkissStyles

X