twenty-two

this chapter is dedicated to orangejuice500 , luke_hemmingsxx_xx and heidialanis004 for being awesome radical people

chapter twenty-two ; ugh

Life is full of bad things. there are snakes in your lawn without you even knowing. No matter how careful you are, it will always be there to ruin things in the future.

eighth of july

"you stupid prick!" I shout at Ashton right after he dropped my old school phone in the pool. I was so pissed, I mean, wouldnt you be too?

"you need a new one anyways" he shrugs and says.

he was right. I needed a new phone.

I didnt respond and just rolled my eyes.

"haha, where's your counter?" he laughed.

"shut up"

he continues laughing. I honestly dont know why girls love his laugh.

I go back to the room. This is the thirteenth hotel we have been to and tonight is will be another concert. My pastel hair has faded but the bleach is still here, obviously.

I might dye it another colour soon.

I change my wet clothes into dry ones. A jersey shirt and leggings. I might crash in the room the whole day though.

I take the chips out of the bag of snack I brought.

You'll never know when you'd get hungry

I stuff my mouth with hot chilli Dorritos and savor them. I would always go for spicy things rather than sweet. I guess I just dont have the sweet tooth.

Not seconds later, Alice comes in with a small stash of M&Ms.

"Hey roomie"

"Ew dont call me that"

"Hey meanie" she smiles and I smile back anyways. I would be a real meanie if I didnt.

"what'cha got there?" I ask even though I already knew.

"Some chocolate, here take some" she throws three packettes to me and I thank her.

"Do you have anything to do later?" She asks.

Do I?

"No, why?"

"I guess we could hang?"

"Sure"

i was going to have a day with Alice.

"Ugh, what is wrong with you!?" i hit the cending machine one more time.

Apparently this vending bitch wont give me my Jolly Ranchers. I dont know whats its problem. I've been standing here like an idiot talking to a problematic selfish machine that wont hand me my candy

"Ugh I give up"

"Hold on" some one says. who the hell? he hits the vending machine and poof the packette falls. Wow. just, Wow.

"Thanks...Louis?" Louis?

"Hey Miss Irwin" wait what?

"Excuse me?" I question him.

oh my god

does this mean louis knows the secret?

did niall tell him?

that lying faggot, I trusted him. The nerve of that guy.

"Arent you and Ashton a thing?"

oh