six

Alli's P.O.V

"Ashton?"

"Luke?"

They stare at each other for a while, examining each of their faces. Later on, they pulled large grins up their faces.

"Dude!" they both shout in unison engulfing each other in a 'manly' hug.

They exchange conversations while I am standing here,not even having one single clue.

"So Ashton, who is this lady with you?"

Luke, I assume, asks Ashton with a smile while I try to control my tomatoes from turning to a ripe red. That means my cheeks blushing by the way.

"I'm Alli" I stretch out my arm and he gladly shakes it as he introduces himself.

We stroll around the large mall for a couple more hours. Luckily, no crazy girl has found us.

We went into different shops and I would constantly laugh at lingeries that has my brother's face on it.

His face is perfect to be a boob.

We keep talking about ourselves and sometimes me and Luke would be left alone because Ash would disappear.

And to be honest, I find Luke really cute and nice. the sad thing is just that his hight is pretty much towering me so it gives him opportunities to take some quick glances. And I swear I would usually catch him staring at me while smiling.

Okay.

The day has come to an end, and Ashton is conplaining how ge already had Jelly legs from all the walking. Boys are just, weird. how could they not love shopping?

"So Alli..."

"So Luke..."

I immitate him and he laughs, and so do I.

"Since the sun has set, may I have your number....maybe to get to... talk...sometime?"

He says, hesitating the words he just spill.

"uhm... yeah, sure"

I input my number into his phone and vice versa.

We say our goodbyes and head to our own paths.... to home.

""""""""""""""""

Hey! I know this chap is really short but if you want me to update soon...

Please please please Vote! and Comment! share this story please!

Please vote. it helps me write better!

Message me if you want! i dont care!

I love your sexy asses!

Bye!