thirteen

Two days have passed by since we've been here. And two more days until we head back to where we belong. The past days have been tiring. Yesterday we spent the whole day sleeping and eating. That's really all I remember. No one has found out yet about the Irwin Twins I mean except Shelly since she already knew about that, but gladly she kept it to herself. I remember kicking her foot under the table since she said something that almost spilled the secret, I ended up breaking her toe nail. I haven't bathed since yesterday morning and I feel awful. My body is missing the cold jets of the shower. Speaking of that, I might take one right now.

"Alli?" I turn around and find Luke already awake, rubbing his eyes to send away the sleepiness. He's wearing a black shirt and, blue jelly bean pajamas? I'm not sure but it's cute.

"Oh, hey?" I faintly smile at him and he comes closer to couch I'm currently on. I slept here last night, I'm a rebel for no possible reason. I just find it badass to sleep on a couch, aren't I ridiculous?

"So what's up?" He asks while chewing on his lip ring, god it's hot. I look up at the ceiling before saying "the ceiling". He laughs while I try to hold my smile but fail. His laugh. I wish I could just sink into it.

I pick at my painted nails. Half of it has already faded so I decide to finish it. The pastel pink is almost gone, just need to do some more scratching off. The sense that look is staring at me just kicked in, like I could see through the side f my eyes. I slowly look at hi and he doesn't look away. Weird, everytime I look at someone when they start staring at me, they look away due to the shock of how ugly I am.

At first my facial facade stars off as awkward but then soon softens. It feels like those cheesy movie clips where the couple lock stares then the guy says something romantic. My hormones kick in as he attempts to open his mouth.

"You have a..." He starts off but it looks like the words are jammed in his throat, if only I could choke it out of him. Come on, come on Luke. Spit it out.

He swallows hardly and tries to rephrase what he is about to say, my butterflies are having a celebration down in my stomach.

"You have a pointed nose" was what he said instead of something romantic. It could've been, "you've got nice eyes" or something but, it turns out it's not. My face drops for a moment but I then realize how cute it was for Luke to have failed on his compliments since he is acting nervous around me. Awe. I smile then laugh at the scene. Luke looks like he's ashamed that I just made fun of him, which makes him only cuter.

"Well your chin looks like a butt" I smile playfully and he returns one back when he realizes I'm just playing along.

We talk more and more, and we are at this very moment Luke finally flutters his eyes and leans in. slowly. God this cannot be happening. Instead of me doing the same, I look like a stupid fangirl, but then follow. His breath was brushing on my lips and they started tingling-

"Good Morning!" We jolt back to both sides of the couch trying to hide the embarrassing moment. Shelly. She just had to pop in now.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asks but when I look back at her, she has a devious and mischievous smile plastered on her lips. Her face transition was quick, from devious to concerned. I squint my eyes before saying "No" as I feel like it was planned or something. She walks away smiling and talks to someone after exiting. I stand up and hear her and Ashton laughing. Ashton. Be always just has to ruin moments. Jerk.

--

Short shot short, I know, I know. But I'm doing a Luke's POV In the next chapter for some reason...

Do you wanna know?

Do ya

Do ya?

Okay here it goes....

I just reached 1.1k reads I mean seriously? It's only been 12 or 11 chaps and I can't believe it. I know I'm such a loser, fangirling on a thousand reads.

Any way, thanks so much. Please vote as a celebration!

Woot woot.

Again number uno rule;

NO VOTE, NO UPDATE.

Please comment you guys! For a. Longer update! Yey!!!

It only takes a second.

Anywho, please read my friend's fic : The Neighbors, Forever and always, and her latest, My Runaway Bride. MRB is my favorite and please please support her! Follow her @lilmia123 thanksss

Bye!

-harrystwerkology