twenty-six

DEDICATED TO THESE BEAUTIFUL PPL:

@Parentalpunkrock94
@gandalfsbittch (this lil fuckr made me smile) and
@deathmuke

FOLLOW THEM AND BE FRIENDS BC WE NEED TO LOVE EACH OTHER YAY.

READ BELOW FOR AUTHORS NOTE AND HOW TO BE MY NEXT DEDICATIONS AND SPECIAL PROMI ISH THINGY.

and so that guys wont be confused, andsince this is stille a flashback

-words like these are parts of the flashback and the descriptive part

-this is the name of whose sending the text

-and this is what the text says

{twenty six}

"I'm Therese"

"What?"

"My names Therese" he says holding his hand out for me to shake.

"For Real Now?" I ask

"Nah, im playing with you. My name's Cole"

"Hi Cole, I'm Alli" we shake hands. obviously.damn this boy has the face of an angel.

"Excuse me Mr. Myers, but could the introduction wait til orientation?" says Mr. Frederick.

Cole returns his attention towards the teacher and so does everyone else.

Anyway, the class continues. basically orientation and whatnot. The day goes on as usual and I am still friend-less.

It was time for lunch and I head to the cafeteria. I remember always looking forward to luch time because me and my friends would all be in a circle and just share laughs and all that. But the was before, now im all alone.

Luckily there was an empty table an I decide to sit there. Lunch is just a burrito that I brought and a diet coke. I pull in my earphones again and listen to music.

food and music. its all you need.

I was just happily biting my burrito until this girl suddenly sat down infront of me and pulled my earphones out.-

talk about that rudeness.

"Um excuse me-"

"Hey blondie, Ive seen you in i think all my classes already, can I see your schedule please" The girl speaks. I dont know why but I took my schedule with no second thoughts at all.

I hand her the paper and she scans it.

"Well it looks like we only have one uncommon class and thats Mathematics." she says and smiles.

"Okay?"

"So heres my theory, we have pretty much the same clases except Math of course. I'm new here, You're lonely and alone so why not be my friend" she says, fast.

damn

"Okay?" I say surprised and unsure.

"You'll love me dont worry" she kids.

I just smile at her and put my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Alli"

"Cindy Michelle, but call me Michelle, i prefer it."