sixteen

"Hey Alli?"

Luke?

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I ask while turning my back in order to face him.

"I don't know, what about you?" He asks in a serious tone first but then chuckles at the end.

I can't help but smile too. "Just enjoying the view" I say and he nods.

"I think I'm doing the same too" he shrugs and we both look at the view of the city. I don't know what it is, the moving cars, the sky high buildings or the different lights that mesmerized the two of us into looking at the scenery. I mean its not yet night, but who knew that the city could also be beautiful during daylight.

I kept looking down even though I could tell Luke was staring at me for a while now. He was pretty tall, I wish I had his height. he was lean, kind and really really nice.

"Hey, do you wanna go walk around the city?" Luke suggests.

"That would be nice but won't you be seen by fans?" I ask, not sure if his suggestion was safe.

"Well there's always a disguise option, so hey why not?" he smiles. He's right. These guy have professionals, this will totally work out.

"Alright then" I approve and we head down to get some disguises.

--

"Who is it?" A voice comes from the inside after we knocked on the door.

"It's Alli" I answer while waiting for the door to be opened.

"Oh hey ssweet cheeks" Cory smiles and takes me in for a hug.

"Hey Cory" I smile back.

"So what're you for?" she asks, wanting to know the main purpose why we knocked on her door.

"Well, we need a little help with some disguises" I send her a I-need-your-help look and at first, she was wondering who was 'We'. I used my eyes to point to Luke and she nods and invites us in.

"So,where are the both of you going?" she asks while heading to her bag to rummage through the costumes she has.

"We wanted to go out, but we couldn't" I breathe.

"Why is that so?"

"Well, Luke could be mobbed by fans since he doesn't have a disguise on" I explain to her and she looks at Luke then nods.

"Well come right over" We follow Cory to where she stood. She grabbed dark outfits, well theye are all black to be exact and one grey shade. She pulls out different bags, with different things inside. This is going to be fun.

--

I went first. We went inside the bathroom. Cory handed me a robe for me to change in. She washed my hair,and judging what she's holding, she's dying my hair red. Well, this is different. After drying it, my head look completely new. Dark blue. This would be quite weird cause my eyebrows are light and might not have a contrast with the hair. Well, its nothing a little make-up cant fix.

Next was my face.

She applied the so called 'Cory's Magical Foundation Routine' which can concealyour face outstandingly, guaranteed, as she proposes. I could tell loads of mascara and black eyeliner was aapplied to my eyes. Luckily a black brown eyebrow pencil was applied to my eyes. And to my surprise, a nose ring was added for some edge.

Now my clothes.

Judging with what she pulled out, we were having a punk look. This is gonna be cool yet weird.