fourteen

Okay so I know I might have been rushing things like

some nigga ass carrot so I decided to takes things slow.... I know some of you maybe bothered by the almost kissing shit so, im sorry but this nigga was on her period when she was writing the ass suckin chapter previously so im sorry. And ima update more often like the boss bitch I think I am. so yeaah. so when the tour will start, that's when the nigga ass seriousness will be given birth to.

--

Friday. It's the day when will be flying back to America to start the tour. I got my things all packed. I'm quite exited since I am now able to travel places. I may be excited, like really happy but I have a few things keeping me down at the moment.

First, Michelle has flew to Kansas for her studies. She told me she would be taking up Chemical engineering so that If ever his brother's band would be a total failure, then someone can live the family and something.

Last Wednesday I found out that the supposed scholarship letter was actually voided, it was mistakenly sent and I am currently educationless, if that's even counted. So while on tour with them, I would have to find out if I can get a legit job or after the tour I can go look for a college that would be good for me.

But now, that doesn't really matter. I'm gonna be traveling places and hopefully nothing will stop me.

I zip the bag close and rest it on the floor. I make sure to double check all my things, in case something would be forgotten. But nothing is, so I would consider myself ready.

"You ready kid?" Ashton knocks on my door. We may be of the same age but he calls me kid cause, well, I am short so I look like some adult in a child's body.

"Yeah, let's go" I smile at him before exiting the room and looking it. I carry my luggage down the stairs and finally drag it outside. A white van is outside , waiting for us.

We arrive at the airport after thirty minutes of butt-numbing car sitting. Check in our luggage, get through the gates and hop on the plane. I just knew that we were actually riding a private aircraft so this is going to be a bit different, bit totally better than sitting in a congested economy class airplane.

It's five in the morning and I've only had three hours of sleep due to sobbing and sorting of problems but I shall leave all those sadness here and forget it when I get to America.

I enter the airplane and the interior is quite ccontemporary to say the least. Creme walls and Creme leather chairs with marble tables. It's quite nice and comfy.

All crew and staff are here, but I'm not sure if its all of them. Everything is so fancy in here, I can't even believe that my brother has done this last time. That guy was a pig, now he's some rich famous pig. That ass of a brother. it's even hard to think that he hasn't told my parents all about it, yet I don't think that they have noticed since they have been traveling the world doing business trips while we have nothing to do, until now.

I decide to finally take a rest on a seat beside a lady, I'm sure she's one of the makeup artists or something.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask her, she looks up smiling at me before shaking her head 'no'. I gladly take the seat.

"Hi I'm Cory" she says, offering her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Alli" I shake her hand and smile as well.

"So what area are you in?" she asks. What area?

"Excuse me?" I say with the most polite way I can.

"You know, what's your job, stylist? makeup? technicals?"

"Oh no, um I came with one of the guys" I pointed to the four boys chatting.

"Oh I see" She downs her head in embarrassment yet she still smirks. I think I might like her.

"So which is yours?" she speaks up and as I was about to say who, Ashton hands me some earphones and an iPod.

"Here you might need these" he smiles then goofs on my head and rubbing it like some dog before walking away.

"That's not really a common couple's gesture but I think it's cute" she puts her hand on top of mine and smiles before putting herself to sleep with a sleepin mask.

As much as I want to disturb her and correct her misconception, I don't want to be rude. But why would she even think we're a couple? datung my brother would be the most messed up shit you could think of, even if we weren't related.

I fight against it and put myself to sleep.

Luke's Viewpoint

"Hi my name's Alice and I am beyond glad to be your flight attendant and friend, please lay back and enjoy this flight. Make sure all seat belts are buckled and all gadgets and such are turned off. If you need anything we'll you know my name and the others'. Please observe safety measures at all times. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the flight" the brunette flight attendant remarks before turning back around.

We're leaving for America to start the tour. It really exciting, but what isn't exciting is the damned time. It's five in the morning. It's been a long time since I've been on planes and now the feeling has just re-entered my system.

Everyone is back to square one, sleepy on the plain seats, listening to music while waiting for the plane to land. It's all too familiar. The same crew, same people, only one new face in addition. And that's Alli.

I didn't know that friends were actually allowed to come aboard but having her is fun. I constantly still wonder how she and Ashton met and what's their current relationship. But I will show no interest yet until I gain some knowledge and insights with all of this.

Speaking of her, she's sitting two chairs back my left side. Her hair is in a plate, I think. She has no make up and a sleeping mask is currently covering her eyes.

Cory is sitting next to her in the same position and wearing the same gear. it's quite funny since both of them seem pretty much the same. Cory is our vocal coach. She's pretty handy actually. Her voice is quite unique, but it is pure power. A beast that can break a glass with her sonic voice.

Everyone goes back to their seats to get ready for take off.

Hope this will be a good flight.

--

Okay so I know that this chapter might be the suckiest of all.. but hey vote anyways, and...

There was a LLuke's POV!!! LOL

If u want more Lucas, just hit the vote button below, it will take only a milli Willi second so please do so!

I promise the next chapter will be totes better!

Please vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ily and OMG thanks for 1.7 k!

:**