Chapter 29 - The Last And Only One

"Tokki, tokki please wake up..."

   The hybrids eyes fluttered open slowly, reacting to Claude shaking his arm softly. Still in a sleep daze, the bunny rolled over, groaning and ignoring his butler. Claude sighed, reaching his arm out once more to shake him awake until the boy shot upright.

   "Wait what happened!? Why was I asleep!? Claude, what happened!?" (Y/N) suddenly rushed out, slurring over some words in a huge worry. The demon sighed, settling a hand on his shoulder to try and ease the panicked boy.

   "Calm down, everything is fine. I let you rest for a bit. There aren't as many men in the manor now so you don't need to worry so much. We're fine, we just need to meet up with Ciel and Sebastian now to fix all this. I'm hoping they have a plan on what to do with Elizabeth." Claude explained to (Y/N) who was now taking deep breaths to ease his nerves.

   "Oh, okay then... So, do you think it's safe to roam the halls? I want to see Ciel now please." The boy questioned, pleading eyes starring into Claude's golden ones. The butler sighed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he fell into deep thought before finding an answer for his master.

   "There is a possibility it could be difficult along the way but I'll do as you wish and will protect you at all costs." The butler announced finally, the bunny smiled happily, his first true smile in awhile. Claude headed over to the other side of the bed, bending down on one knee for his master to slide off the bed and into his arms bridal style. The action was carefully performed as to not hurt the hybrids side anymore. (Y/N) naturally wrapped his arms around Claude's neck as they both made their way out of the guest bedroom with anticipation filling them.

~

   The first few hallways were nothing, simply stepping over broken glass and ripped paintings, maybe some bodies every once in awhile but (Y/N) never saw as his face was engulfed in the crook of Claude's neck. Once they reached the kitchen hallway though, things went down from there. 5 of Elizabeth's men were standing in the hall, surrounding the entrance to the kitchen. Claude predicted there would be more guarding the other side as well, 5-10ish people would have to die. Nothing new for Claude but he knew his master was sensitive to death and gore.
   Claude settled on the carpet just around the corner, setting his precious tokki on the floor to rest against the wall. The boy starred at him with a confused expression on his face.

   "Young Tokki, Elizabeth's men are down that hall. You will have to stay here until I'm done executing them please." The demon explained.

   "No, Claude, I'll be fine. Just take your time killing them, I want to stay with you until I reach Ciel. I don't want any more time to be wasted either." The boy explained, reaching his arms out once more towards the butler. Claude hesitated but nodded, having a bad feeling in his stomach as he picked up his master once more, rounding the corner in a hurry to get it all over with.
   The men noticed him quickly, yelling and grabbing their guns from their holsters and aiming. All of them shot at Claude but of course with him being the demon he was, dodged all of the bullets. (Y/N) was flinching ever so lightly at the sounds of the guns but fought through to keep a strong and brave image, now was not the time to be scared. That quickly changed though when the bunny could hear the men's desperate screams and cry for help as their bodies, bones and muscles, were torn apart or twisted in non humanly manners. Claude could feel and hear the hybrid shaking and whimpering ever so softly against his neck, shielding his eyes from the sight that'd cause nightmares for weeks. The butler sighed as he finished up another man, bending him backwards to break his spine before stabbing a golden knife through his exposed neck. There were two more to go, the demon easily took them out with some leg kicking, breaking ones skull and clashing it together with the other ones head then finally sending them both into the cemented pillar to only have blood splatter on the nicely waxed floors. There. The demon had finished and was out of the kitchen in no time.