Chapter 17: Warnings

Ciel's Pov:

"How many more days do we have left?" I questioned while holding my stomach, feeling myself want to throw up overboard.

"3 more days my lord." Sebastian replied with a small smile. I groaned and quickly sat myself up, trying not to show my sickness.

"1 more day here and I might just jump into the sea..."

"Would you like help with that?"

I glared at him before heading back to the small ship room we were assigned to.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Young Tokki, it is time to wake up..." I heard the familiar voice of Claude as he shook me a bit. I grumbled before pulling the covers off myself and sitting up. From the reflection of the mirror behind Claude, I could see that my hair was all over the place. Claude gave a light chuckle before getting me ready for our 4th day in Canada, it wasn't bad living here. The people were nice and the weather reminded me of Britain although I still didn't like the fact that I had to hide myself from public, I didn't have to do that at Ciel's...

"Ugh!" I groaned and hit my forehead, Claude was a little suprised by my actions with it being so early in the morning, plus it was the first thing I did instead of greeting him but he seemed to understand me.

"Ciel?" He questioned. I blushed and looked down at my lap while fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you want to go back?"

"No!" I instantly protested, "I'll be trampled again and I like it here!"

Claude sighed before handing me my morning tea," but what about Ciel young T-"

"-Ciel hates me, I left him and I made that decision. I ruined my only relationship I had with anyone..." I finished. Claude said nothing more before bowing and leaving. Here come the waterworks...

Tears formed in my eyes after everything that I had said about Ciel. I missed him so much, I shouldn't have ever left him. Memories from our last night together flooded in my head, the way he held my hand and the way he made eye contact with me made me cry harder.

"Dammit..." I cursed while sniffling, I quickly wiped my tears and looked at myself in the mirror once more. My eyes were tired and red, my face was pale and I seemed to have gotten skinnier. All this happened because of Ciel, I needed to get back with him...

- Later -

"Honey? Why do we need honey?" I questioned Claude while holding the paper that had all of our store supplies on it. We were currently in the market and looking for our supper for tonight.

"You're throat must be sore from all that crying Tokki..." He said all calmly. How did he know? I blushed and glared at him before crossing my arms.

"Don't mention it..." I growled in a low voice while averting my attention to some pickles. Claude said nothing more before putting the honey in the bag and heading to the next ile, I followed behind slowly.

"What else do we need Young Tokki?" He questioned while turning to me. Looking at our list, I crossed out 'honey' and looked at our next choice.

"Bread." I sighed. He nodded and reached for the bread but stopped with a jump. His eyes went wide and his mouthed gaped a bit.

"They're near..." He mumbled. I raised and eyebrow before grabbing th e bread for him.

"Who's here?" I questioned. Claude shook his head and glanced at me before ignoring my question.

"I'm sorry Young Tokki, just some demons messing with me..."

"What?!" I protested but sighed and shook it off. Why can't everyone be human?

Ciel's Pov:

"I want tea..." I grumbled with my hand on my forehead. Sebastian came to me with a cup of water.

"I'm sorry young master but they do not have tea here, only alcohol and water..."

I sighed and took it from him before taking big sips. Sebastian replaced my hand with his onto my forehead.

"You're sick..." He mumbled. I set the cup down with a sigh.

"Thats what I though, I have a terrible fever and I feel weak..." I said while sitting down on my bed, I kicked my shoes off and layed down.

"You need to get some rest, I'll wake you up in the morning once they call for morning duties."

I nodded and slipped under the thick covers, turning my back to him and facing the small window that showed the fierce sea.

"Goodnight young master..." He said before leaving the room. I didn't sleep though, I layed there even if I did need sleep. Why? I couldn't stop thinking, thinking about (Y/n). Was he okay? Why did he leave? Does he hate me? Did I do something wrong? There was so much confusion going on around him.
I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking about the way we would have endless conversations for hours and I wouldn't get tired of them. I thought of everything he said to me and about that one night...

I'm not sure what got over me but for some reason when I saw him sitting alone of the couch, I felt like I needed to protect him. Like I had to care for him. He was so cold and embarrassed, yet I was so warm and serious. I wanted more than just our hands touching and our long conversations, I wanted more from him. And with his voice in my head and his smile in my thoughts, I fell asleep quickly and peacefully.

Okay so I'm trying to make the chapters longer and much more thoughtful, tell me what you thing about this one! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and in the next one, there will be alot of emotions. Bye byyyee 😄