Chapter 6 - Case And Symbol

Claude's Pov:

The master and I were ready, it was time to meet up with the Phantomhives and start Tokki's first case.

"I'll be back around 11..." Master spoke to the servants, they all nodded as I helped him with his coat to cover his tail and hat to cover his ears.

"We should head out now young Tokki," I said before he nodded and we headed out quickly.

-Later-

No one's Pov:

The carriage pulled up to the Phantomhive estate and Claude helped the young Tokki out. (Y/n) thanked him before turning to Ciel Phantomhive who waited at the entrance with Sebastian.

"It's nice to meet you once more sir, we should get started on the case right away." Ciel stated. Tokki nodded before greeting Ciel once more.

Ciel's Pov:

"Let's try to get this over with quickly..." I thought to myself as we lead Sir (l/n) and Claude to a nice couch in the entrance. I noticed that (l/n) never left my stare as we sat across from eachother,he seemed very serious about this one little case.

"Now, have you recovered anything from the file I gave you and information you already know?" I tilted my eyebrow up while looking him in the eye, he froze and started to say something but quickly stopped. Clearing his throat,he began once more.

"W-well sir I have not gathered any information at all,we barley have any evidence and after reviewing the case a few times I could not find anything...I think it is best if we head to the crime scene and look there again or inspect the victims again."

"Hmm,the same has happened for me and I agree with you. Where shall we start?The Victims or crime scene?"I questioned sir (l/n).

He started once more,"I suggest the victims,barley any evidence was found at the crime scene..."

"Then I questioned we'll have to pay a visit to a certain someone..."I told while eyeing Sebastian, Sebastian sighed.

-Time Skip-

Claude's Pov:

"Who is this Undertaker you are talking about sir?" My master asked Ciel.

I bent down to whisper into his ear,he jumped unaware of the sudden movement.

"The Undertaker makes coffins and collects dead bodies, he sometimes decorates the bodies as well. When needed information, he will not give you any unless you make him laugh..."

"Oh.."

(Y/n) Pov:

  After Claude and I's talk we all walked into the Undertaker's shop. Nobody was in it though.

"Come out Undertaker, we need information for a case!" Ciel yelled. There was silence before the whole room echoed with a terrible and creepy laughter, some of the potions and coffins everywhere shook a bit.

"What ever do you mean my lord,I'm right here!"A creepy voice came from behind me,Twin hands were resting on my shoulders and I gasped as I turned my head.

"Ello!!!" A guy with a black hat on and grey hair that covered his face said. He had a long black cloak on and his grey hair reached almost the the floor.

"Ah!"I yelped and suddenly I was lifted in the air. Being confused at everything that was happening, I looked down to see that Claude lifted me away from the creepy thing.

"Huh?Where did my new customer go?"The Undertaker questioned.

Ciel sighed,"Undertaker,we need information for a new ca-"