Chapter 25 - Danger

Ciel and (Y/N) couldn't have been any happier together. They somehow managed to keep a healthy relationship while work at the same time, Ciel coming over to (Y/N)'s manor on some days while (Y/N) also came over to Ciel's manor at times. They both felt that life was getting better, Ciel didn't always feel like he was filled with hate while (Y/N) felt loved and needed. Everything felt right until a certain day came upon the two.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

"Ciel are you sure we should be doing this when Sebastian isn't here? What if he walks in and sees us?" I worried outloud.

"Don't worry, just follow my rules and maybe you won't make a mess darling." Ciel chuckled.

"Ya! It's not that easy when you're touching me..." I yelled, elbowing Ciel in the side as I mixed the flour and butter together. We had decided to try and make a cake but didn't want to get in trouble with the demon butler.(Did you think they were doing something else you dirty little-)

"Ow, rude." He sighed, rubbing his side.

"I thought you were numb to pain Phantomhive."

"You're too much of a pain to numb."

"Ciel you are about to run a fashion show for bakery if you do not shut up. I have your outfit in my hands."

...

"That's right."

"Whatever, how many eggs do we need?" He questioned, grabbing the empty box and looking through the directions.

"3, I think."

Just then, in the midst of us baking, the door knob rattled. Both of us darted our heads towards the kitchen entrance as a certain butler ran in. Sebastian was panting lightly as sweat dripped down the side of his head.

"Oh hey Sebastian-"

Before Ciel could finish greeting the demon and before I could even open my mouth to speak, he had grabbed us both. He lifted us up like feathers in his arms and darted out of the kitchen as fast as a train. The cake that was soon to be baked was thrown out of my hands and onto the floor. I yelped as we ran up the manor stairs.

"Sebastian what the hell?!" Ciel yelled, hitting the butler's arm.

"Elizabeth is attacking us!" Sebastian responded, soon opening the attic door and pushing us all in there together. He then locked the door and turned to both of us.

"What could she possibly do to us? She is a little girl, you are over reacting!!" He yelled.

"Ciel please calm down a bit..." I mumbled, "maybe there is something else."

"He's right," Sebastian spoke up, "she has all her men with her, over 300 servants and soldiers. They are all looking for you young lord. I have no idea what will happen if she finds you too (Y/N), with things being the way they are nowadays you could be publically hanged."

I gasped and felt myself start to tremble, she is making a big deal over one boy?

"Well why don't we get the queen involved? She can easily stop Elizabeth and end all of this." Ciel suggested, rolling his eyes.

"I know and the queen would do that but her men are most likely already here. I saw them marching down the streets when I went out to the shop, they were chanting your name lord."

Just then a crowd of shouts filled our ears, we heard them get closer and closer before hearing multiple doors slam open.

"Ciel Phantomhive! Ciel Phantomhive! Ciel Phantomhive!"

"They're here. I need you two to stay in here and do not leave under any circumstances, is that understood?"

"Are you ordering me around Sebastian? Why don't you go out there and kill them all!?"

"Now I don't want to make things that easy young lord, now just stay here and let me have my fun."

"Dammit Sebastian I orde-!"

Ciel was cut off when the atic door slammed back into his face, keys rattling were heard before Sebastian had officially locked us in.

"Dammit Sebastian get back here!!" Ciel yelled through all the chanting, pulling at the door knob as hard as he could and soon enough failing because nothing would work.

"Ciel it is best if we stay away from the crowd, just calm down and be quiet. The men could hear you and soon find us."

Ciel groaned and sat back with a huff," where the hell are the servants during all of this?"

"I'm sure they are doing their job." I sighed, scooting beside the boy and resting his head on my shoulder.

"We'll be fine if you just stay calm and wait."

~

~

~

~

~

Wow this was shit but don't worry, the next chapter will have a lot of action in it. I hope you like my new idea as requested from you guys, did ya enjoy it? :) Very soon you guys should expect more than just a new chapter to this book, maybe even another book? ooh hoohooo I got something new up my sleeve. Anyway, no more spoiling, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and stay tuned for the next. <3