Chapter 11 - His Past

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Our carriage strolled up to the familiar manor up on the hill. The usual fountain came into view along with the garden that sat behind it. I had completely healed from a few nights ago and it was now time to talk with Ciel, I'm still a little dazed that he tried to push me to tell him what was wrong. So many questions, it seemed as if he cared about me a little.

"Young Tokki." Claude snapped me out of my thoughts.

"It's time to head in..." He said before grabbing my hand. After helping me out I thanked him and we escorted ourselves inside. It was pretty normal for Sebastian to not answer, it's like he had a sense and knew it was us so he wouldn't have to worry about answering the door. After thinking about it for awhile, it seemed quite weird how he did that but then again, he was a demon.

"Young Tokki." Claude said once more, a little bit louder. I shook my head and looked around me and at Claude who was ahead of me.

"You need to stop starring into space and getting distracted. Are you nervous?"

"A little bit.." I sighed before walking forward. We soon made it to the Phantomhive door and I let myself in.

"Sebastian I told you to knock when- (Y/n)?"

Ciel stood from his seat as I faced him from the other side.

"We need to talk, why do you keep running away everytime something happens?"he suddenly questioned before I could even open my mouth. He seemed quite angry as well.

"Well first of all I need time to heal and second of all I don't like it when people worry about me so I tend to avoid them like you."

"Worry? I didn't worry for you!"

"...Are you saying you didn't worry for me as you ran through a crowd just to ask if I was okay and what had happened? Are you saying you didn't worry for me as you watched me ride away from your manor?"

Ciel sighed and stopped yelling once he noticed me getting quite angry at his sudden attitude.

"I didn't mean it like-"

"So you never cared that time you continued to send letters to me to make sure I was okay?" I questioned darkly. I stared him straight in the eye as I asked in such a serious tone. Being someone who nobody loved for most of their life it hit me pretty hard when he said he didn't worry for me at all. Whenever someone said something against me I would either get angry or really sad and right now I was pissed. He was my first true friend and I'm not going to lose him now.

"Alright!..I did okay? I cared about you and I worried alot when you left!" He finally confessed. His eyebrows wrinkled together at how angry he was and embarrassed that he just said that.

"Alright then!" I laughed a little with a small smile. Ciel looked up confused.

"Let's catch up from these few days we missed together, does that sound good?" I smiled before sitting down in the usual chair I'm in. Ciel sighed and glared at me.

"Shall we do it over tea?" He questioned while sitting back down.

"That sounds wonderful." I finished.

-Time Skip-

We had talked for hours, about anything. What he did and what I did, what's new now. Anything. Even if there was nothing else to talk about, he would bring up a topic casually.

"So what about your family? Are you in touch with them?" He suddenly questioned.  My smile faded and I froze before taking a deep breath.

"No, I was when I was younger until..." I trailed off at the memory of my mother dying in the cold. I then thought about my brother who died in a fight and my unknown father who left my mother before I was born. The thought made me pale and I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Young Tokki, is everything alright?" Claude suddenly questioned while setting a hand onto my shoulder. I jumped a bit but looked up at him with a nod.

"I'm sorry for asking.." Ciel murmured while looking my way.

"It's fine, I should tell you anyway." I started.

"My mother was a bunny hybrid as well accept her ears never showed, only her tail. She was different and uncomfortable until she met my dad. She told me he was a nice man accept for the fact that he got angry very easily. Once night my parents got into a fight about how she was pregnant and he left her before I was even born."

I looked up at Ciel, he starred at me with an intense look, he was very concentrated into my story.

"Should I continue?" I questioned.

"If you'd like to then please do."

"Alright... Once I was born I lived on the streets with my mother until I was 5. She had died from the cold after getting sick, I had an older brother but he ran away and died from a fight. I had no one else until Claude came and then the story goes on..." I finished.

Ciel's Pov:

So you aren't going to tell me about your contract? I thought to myself.

"Thats very heart breaking, I'm sorry for ever asking." I apologized once more. His story wrapped around heart, it was very interesting for something with barley any detail.

"You're fine, trust me." He reassured.

"Now what about you?"

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Are you still in touch with your family?" He asked softly, making sure it was okay to ask.

"Uh I'm sorry I don't talk about my family. I really don't want to talk about my past at all." I replied quickly before thoughts came to my head.

"Alright but you must tell me one day, I told you mine so it's only fair." He replied.

"Alright, I'll tell you. Just not today or anytime soon, I promise."

"Do you really promise?" He questioned. I sighed and nodded.

"Good. Shall I take my leave now?"

"That would be nice, I have work to do." I answered. (Y/n) nodded and stood up, grabbing his coat and wrapping it around himself before putting his huge hat on as well.

"I'll be on my way then, bye Ciel." He waved and left. I then just sat there, my whole body was frozen. It was so quiet, too quiet. I sighed and slumped in my chair, realizing I was quite lonely without (Y/n) here.

What's good peeps
Hope ya liked it, someone new will be coming up in the next chapter so stay tuned!!!😘