Chapter 9 - Ball?

Ciel's Pov:

"So like, when exactly... will he be human again?" I questioned while poking at the fur on top of the bunny's ear. The ear kept on twitching and twitching everytime I touched it.

"Well I'm still new to it, this is only the second time this has happened before. For the young Tokki, this has happened several times and at random moments. It just comes and leaves, we will have no idea when it will happen or how long he'll be a bunny for." Claude answered as he folded up (y/n)'s clothes.

"Hmm..." I followed, watching his tail and starting to poke at it. The bunny quickly turned to my finger and bit me.

"Little brat!" I scolded while holding my finger.

"Your wrong master, you see you were the one poking him." Sebastian said from beside me, I glared up at him before leaning back in my seat and crossing my legs. Resting my head on my arm, I began..

"This is quite amusing yet also very annoying, we need to start on the case again pronto. I can't work with a bunny."

The bunny turned to me once more and gave me a glare, I simply glared back.

"You still should be patient young master. Again, sir (l/n) had no idea it would happen while he was gone for the restroom."

- Time Skip-

No One's Pov:

The bunny had been moved to the floor to run around and explore, the two butlers were converdating without trying to kill eachother, and the poor bored Earl sat and drank tea while watching the bunny.

About an hour later, there was some loud squeaking coming from the corner of the room. Claude turn his head and quickly dashed for a big coat, knowing what was happening once he looked. Covering the small rabbit, it suddenly grew feet and legs, it grew taller but that's all you could see of it.
Wrapping the coat around his young master, Claude led (y/n) out of the room to get back into his clothes.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"We'll I'm back now." I said as I smoothed down my jacket while walking back into the Earl's office. He simply stared at me.

"I'm aware of that, I saw you."

I rolled my eyes before sitting down in the same chair from before.

"So Ciel...the case?"

-Timeskip-

  "It was nice of you to come back and finish the case with me (y/n), I hope for you to come back soon. In fact I heard there was a ball in town and I was invited, I'll talk to the owner of the ball if you could be invited too."

Ciel said as we all headed out to the carriage.

"But I can't Ciel, what about my ears and tail?" I questioned," I can't just wear a long jacket and hat to a party."

"Don't worry, it's a costume party. I'm sure some people there will be dressed as animals and you'll fit right in."

"..You calling me an animal?"I questioned a little taken aback.

"Oh uh...cross breed, hybrid or whatever you are. You'll fit right in." He fixed.

"Young Tokki, we must be going now." Claude informed me.

"Very well, I'll think about Ciel..goodbye!" I dismissed happily with a wave. He simply nodded his head before turning and walking back to the manor. Climbing in my carriage, I looked out the window as we rode down to the road. Ciel had turned around and was looking at the carriage as it left, I waved once more before we were out of sight.

Note: I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT. I'M GOING TO ADD SOMETHING REALLY ORIGINAL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS ALWAYS IN A BACK BUTLER FANFICTION WHEN THERES A BALL IN THE FANFICTION. DONT WANNA SPOIL TOO MUCH BUT IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS. BYE BYE 😙