Chapter 16: The Senses

Y/n's Pov:

Claude and I traveled all the way to a small town in Canada. Yes, Canada. We took a ship overseas and finally settled in Vancouver where we found a tiny house. In the tiny house, we unpacked and decided to stay there for a few weeks til we figured out somewhere else to go.

"Is that everything?" I questioned as Claude shut my top dresser slot. He turned to me with a small smile and nodded with relief. I sighed and fell back onto the new queen sized bed, feeling exhausted.

"Is there anything you'd like young Tokki?"

"Water, please." I sighed while sitting back up. Claude then bowed and left the room. Well it's another new start, what shall I do now? There's no going back, I'll have to start looking for a job.

"Here you go Tokki." Claude said as he entered the room, he handed me my water before leaving once more. Probably to attend to the food in the kitchen. I quickly took short sips to calm myself down and to clear up my dry throat, so much was going on at once. Soon enough I finished the whole glass and clank ed it into the dresser. I started thinking about Ciel and what he could be doing right now. Paperwork? Scolding the servants? Thinking about me too? What?! No, he probably doesn't care about me now that I left him. I wonder if he feels hurt or if he is used to the feeling of abandonment now. Ugh, I have to get these thoughts out of my head! You left Ciel and now you are never going back, just accept that he doesn't care and that you're a fake friend!

"Claude I'll be back soon, just going for a small walk!" I yelled to him before grabbing my hat and coat then heading out the door. Cold air hit my tired eyes, making then tear up a bit. I quickly blinked them away and started to walk to a nearby store.

Ciel's Pov:

"CANADA?!?!" I practically screamed at Sebastian.

"Yes sir."

"Are you sure? He's in Canada?" I questioned once more while rubbing my temples in frustration.

"Yes sir." He repeated once more. I sighed and quickly grabbed onto a rail as the boat turned a bit, our luggage slid across the floor and into the other wall.

"How long will this trip take?" I groaned.

"Approximately a week sir..."

Ugh, kill me now...

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I had spent hours at the store, looking around at stuff I didn't even need. When I got back, it was dark and way past my bedtime.

"Young Tokki what took you so long?" Claude questioned a little angrily. I put my head down and played with my fingers.

"I just got caught up in something, I'm here and I'm not hurt or anything so let me just go to bed. Thanks for worrying..." I slurred out, dragging myself to the bed and falling down on top of it. Claude sighed and headed back over to me, he carefully sat up my lifeless body while leaving once more. He came back with my pj's and changed me without a bath, if felt gross but I couldn't help it. Once under the sheets, Claude blew out the candles and left the room. There I layed, in the dark, sad, and with only one person on my mind as I fell asleep...

Ciel.

This chapter was very quick and rushed but I needed to update. I'm most likely not going to update this for awhile after this chapter because with school and everything. I'm a freshman and there is so much studying I need to do, plus I'm working on different stories I'm in the mood for. I hope you like my trash, Goodniighhtt 💜