Chapter 27 - Extra Help With An Escape

Sebastian's Pov:

   After I locked the 2 young lords in the attic, I quickly left the manor to find Claude. Claude and I still aren't on good terms with each other but we're forced to be seeing as though both our young masters our in love at the moment. It can get hectic sometimes when they aren't around, let's just say my shoulder was almost penetrated with a golden, dirty,  butter knife. Just the thought of that makes me angry, if he's going to be that careless then I don't want him near what's mine but it's not what I want, it's what the young lord wants and I'll always obey until the very end. (We get it, you're in a contract.)

   I let myself run at inhuman speed through the town, following his fetid stench through the gentlemen with their ladies and different bakeries including their pastries. Finally, I felt myself getting closer and nearer to him. Just a few more blacks and ah! Bingo!

   "Claude, there's an emergency back at the manor."

Out of Sebastian's Pov:

   Claude, who was inspecting some fruit for the young Tokki instantly dropped the green apples and rushed over to the other demon in black.

   "Go, hurry!" He yelled, pushing up his glasses as they both started to run back out of town. Claude kept a tight grip on the food he could grab before Sebastian had arrived as they both ran speedily through shops and children playing.

   "What's the situation?" Claude asked monotone like, dodging a nut shop in the street. Sebastian's eyes darted towards the other demon before answering.

   "Elizabeth has an army of her men and have invaded my master's manor, I locked both of the boys up in the attic before I left. I'm not sure if they've been found or not but I'm hoping and wishing they have not." The better butler spoke through the wind that cut through his hair while barley missing a few of the homeless roaming on the wet pavement.

   "I knew I felt something odd earlier, what are your servants doing?"

   Sebastian's eyebrow twitched, annoyed at the question," I honestly could not find them anywhere in the manor, they're either causing trouble somewhere else or they've been captured."

   Claude grinned lightly," they must be causing trouble, how could they be captured with the skills that they have?"

   "They could EASILY be caught, Elizabeth knows what power and skills they hold. She knows their weaknesses and everything else, all she has to have is the supplies to take their strength away." Sebastian shot back. Claude's smile disappeared from his face and he hummed, amused at Sebastian's response.

   "I'll get my servants, hold the place down until I get back. They'll help more than yours can anyway."

   "I highly doubt that!"

   Within a few seconds, Claude's body separated from Sebastian's and he was hidden in the dust.

   "That filthy, unloyal, demon has no where to speak about his servants, they'll end up just like the last ones. Dead in my hands, hanging from a tree as their dark blood drips down their white, lifeless faces. Each bone in their body will be crushed to small pieces. Names...their names while be plastered on a reaper's list, their chests while be impaled by a fancy death scythe and their last breath while simply be pitiful cries for help."

   Sebastian's eyes glared at the manor coming up over the trees as he inched closer and closer. The anger filled demon was completely determined to help his young master, he just needed to find his servants first. Although, he was sure that something terrible had happened to them...