Chapter 19 - Finally

Right as (Y/N) was waking up, he was being layed onto a bed. Opening his eyes, he was met with Sebastian's red orbs.

"Right when I put you to bed you wake up?" The butler questioned with a small sigh. (Y/N) simply laughed with him before rubbing his tired eyes and turning onto his side.

"Don't worry I'll go back to sleep so you don't have to think of that carry as a waste."

Sebastian nodded as (Y/N) got comfortable under the thick sheets, ready to fall back into his nice slumber from before until something came into his mind.

"Sebastian?" (Y/N) questioned before he could leave the room, Sebastian turned back around with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes sir?"

"Where am I?" The hybrid asked.

"You are in London sir-"

"How!?" (Y/N) suddenly cut off he demon, Sebastian twitched an eye and opened the door to leave before putting a long finger to his lips.

"It's a secret~" he cooed before leaving. Still in shock, (Y/N) stared at the door with an open mouth and wide eyes. He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Uggghh demons..." (Y/N) complained before falling back down onto the nice bed with silk like sheets. The bunny sighed happily and decided he would sleep until awoken again.

~

~

~

~

~

~

 Ciel walked towards the guest bedroom that (Y/N) was currently sleeping in, he was going to wake him up for dinner and a special suprise. The young earl hoped to make (Y/N)'s mood lighten at his suprised, just thinking about him made Ciel's face feel a bit warm.
 Ripping through the silence of the hallway, was a sudden scream,  Ciel instantly recongized it as (Y/N)'s and began to run to his room.

"(Y/N)!" Ciel called, reaching the guest bedroom door. He swore he never opened a door so fast in his life. Looking around, nothing was abnormal accept for the shaking bundle of sheets on the bed. The earl panted lightly from the sudden jog and wondered what was wrong with his precious bunny?

"C-Ciel?" The younger quivered while tightening his grip on the covers. Ciel didn't respond but make his way around the bed to face (Y/N), poor (Y/N) felt to embarrassed and hid his face from the earl's sight.

"Hey now, look at me." Ciel ordered softly. The younger sniffled and shook his head.

"I-I can't, it's dumb." (Y/N) protested. Normally small things like what (Y/N) was going through would bother him and be quiet annoying but (Y/N)has changed Ciel and his attitude towards certain things. Ciel didn't care and started to become even more worried for the younger one, he reached forward and pulled the sheets lightly.

"It isn't dumb if it's not making you feel comfortable or happy, now let me help you." Ciel stated while pulling at the covers again. This time though, they slipped off easily and revealed (Y/N)'s bad state. He sat, hugging his knees and letting his chin rest on them, his eyes were red along with his cheeks that had warm tears falling down them.

"See? You definitley aren't comfortable or happy right now, what's wrong?" Ciel questioned while sitting on the edge of the king sized bed. (Y/N) hesitated for a bit before mumbling something that was inaudible for the earl.

"What?"

"I... had a nightmare." (Y/N) confessed, feeling his face go about ten shades darker. He waited and waited for a response from Ciel, it scared him that he wasn't responding instantly. And then, there was a light laugh that escaped his throat before he pulled (Y/N) close to himself.

"A nightmare isn't dumb (Y/N), I used to have them all the time. They wake you from your precious, healthy slumber and make you feel terrible so I know how you feel. I used to make Sebastian stay with me until I fell back asleep, now I don't need to anymore." Ciel told. (Y/N) listened carefully while wrapping his arms around the boy tightly, used to the feeling of his warmth by now. Ciel pulled (Y/N) closer to himself before looking down at the trembling boy.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" The earl questioned unexpectedly. (Y/N) thought and almost hesitated but his heart told him not to, feeling his trust in Ciel take over.

"Please?"

Ciel chuckled and layed down before (Y/N) followed, resting his head against his chest. The younger boy felt his body rest instantly and humed lowly before letting he let his mind drift on about his and Ciel's relationship. (Y/N) squeezed Ciel in his grasp and sighed. Ciel rested his chin just on top of the bunny's head, pulling his closer.

"Ciel?" (Y/N) spoke up.

"Yes?" The earl responded, rubbing his cheek against the younger's forehead. The atmosphere in the room was full of love and need, it made (Y/N) feel comfortable for asking his next question although he wasn't sure how to question the young earl.

"Um..I don't know who to put it into words.."

"Take your time." Ciel said, squeezing (Y/N) lightly to comfort to comfort him.

"...Why are we doing this?Or Ciel? Do you like this?"

"Like what exactly?" Ciel questioned monotoned. (Y/N) bit his lip and sighed while burying his face back into his chest.

"This, when we are together or touching. You always don't mind it but you act completely different towards Elizabeth."

Ciel stayed silent, he thought about his answer carefully and it finally hit him.

"(Y/N), I've known you for a year and Lizzy since I was a child. Lizzy is my cousin and is meant to be my wife in a few more years, I honestly don't see it. She's my cousin and I love her like that, I don't connect with her enough to have us married. Honestly I love you, (Y/N). I can't explain how much I do, from the first time we met to the time you made me smile. You were always at my parties, you visited me everyday, and you helped me with my cases. You've made me happy and stayed with me this long without hating me and I love you for it. I'm sorry if you don't but just please don't leave me, stay. I can't remember the last time I felt comfortable with someone like you."

(Y/N) was a mess, couldn't remember half the stuff Ciel had said because of those three little words. It made him feel like he wanted to fly so he sat up straight, turning to Ciel.

"What?!"

Ciel groaned and sat up, letting his hand rest on (Y/N)'s side,"I love you dummy."

Before the bunny could process anything, the back of his neck was grabbed and he was pulled toward Ciel. (Y/N)'s lips crashed with Ciel's. Everything was happening so fast. (Y/N) was frozen in shock, not sure if what was happening was wrong or bad but of course his heart took over and he kissed the brave earl back. Trailing his hand up to Ciel's neck, the bunny pulled the earl closer to himself. Together they kissed happily, Ciel forgetting completely about dinner.
(Y/N) pulled away, taking a moment to breath yet he still stayed close to Ciel. Ciel smiled up at (Y/N) and traced small circles into the bunny's side.

"You've said enough and had me wait long enough sweetheart..." (Y/N) laughed,"...I love you too."

And with that they kissed again, the same sparks from before flashed around them. Ciel's stomach felt as if there were butterfly's in it as he felt his lover's soft lips move against his. The earl pulled away with a laugh.

"What is it?" (Y/N) questioned quickly, thinking he did something wrong. Ciel shook his head and let his head rest against his chest.

"Nothing, you just make me happy."

-CLIFF HANGER-

AND AT LAST!!!!