Chapter 24 - Better? (Short Af And Unedited. I'm Sorry)

The young couple was asleep, enjoying their peaceful slumber until a certain butler had to wake them.

"Young master, it is about time that Lord (Y/N) has to go back to his own manor."

Ciel groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes open.

"He has been here for over a day now and I'm sure his butler wants his meal back."

"Alright, not another word Sebastian. You sound as if you don't like his presence? Hmm?"

"No, of course I do." The demon poured the earl's morning tea before he headed out to grab the boy's change of clothes.

Taking his tea, Ciel sipped the hot beverage carefully before placing it back on the silver tray. Then, faint shifting from his right let him know that his lover was awake.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Ciel layed back down onto the warm sheets, pulling the other against his chest.

"Morning..." (Y/N) mumbled,  stil drowsy from sleep,"I did, and you?"

The bunny wrapped his arms around Ciel and squeezed him in a hug, for the young earl it felt so comfortable and right in that moment.

He hummed in response,"I did."

Ciel then let out a big sigh, a very comfortable and satisfied one. Like after he was done with his work or finished with an important business meeting kind of sigh.

"Ciel?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think things will get better from here on?" (Y/N) questioned, rubbing his cheek against the small bit of chest that was exposed of the earl. Ciel pondered after the question, thinking of their whole life and the decisions they have made til now.

"Honestly, yes and no. There will never be moments where your life gets better or worse forever, it is always just a roller coaster of ups and downs until the very end."

As he spoke, the earl took the other's hand and fonded with his fingers. His soft finger tips made him feel calm and protected while they layed in his grip with no strength.

"But for now, I do believe everything will be alright. You're happy and that makes me happy, you are my happiness."

"Are you sure about that mister?" (Y/N) tried to question Ciel in a serious tone but he couldn't with the smile that forced itself across his face. Ciel chuckled and pulled him closer.

"Yes, baby I am."

"Phantomhive!!"

I finished this in class today in just under 5 minutes, why am I like this? I haven't updated this book since February because I got a suprise book coming out soon. I've kind of grown apart from these 2 that I have published now. I will be ending both shortly, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter 💗💗💗💗