Chapter 20 - Much Needed Sorry

(Okay so that last part wasn't actually a cliff hanger, I just had no way to end that chapter and a cliff hanger was the first thing to come to my mind.)

-

"Young Lord are you in there?" Sebastian's voice interrupted Ciel's talking as we just looked at each other.

"Oh, I was meant to fetch you for dinner. Yes Sebastian, come in!" Ciel yelled. (Y/N) just smiled and hugged the boy closer to himself.

"Oh, what a sweet sight." Sebastian smiled. Ciel chuckled and ruffled (Y/N)'s head, making his ears go down.

"Anyway, I guess we can all call you two, hmm... A couple?" Sebastian smirked.

"I guess so?" (Y/N) questioned, turning toward Ciel. The earl nodded proudly, "of course."

"I told you it was going to happen!!!" A voice interrupted suddenly, coming from the hallway. All heads turned toward Bard, Finny, and Mey-rin who had their head sticking in the room.

"You idiot!I said be quiet!" Bard yelled, hitting Finny in the head. Ciel rolled his eyes while (Y/N) laughed joyfully.

"You three, is the table set for the lovers to feast?" Sebastian yelled, all jumped but nodded their heads quickly.

"Well then, let's head to supper."

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Is it to your liking Young Lord?" Sebastian questioned. Ciel nodded, "I'm pleased, thank you."

"And you sir?" The butler question the bunny sipping the last of his vegetable soup. (Y/N) set his bowl down with a smile and licked his lips, "loved it, thank you."

"That's good but it won't be all for tonight."

"There's more?" (Y/N) exclaimed, excited.

"Yes, but not food wise." Ciel said, finishing his soup as well and wiping his mouth with the nicely folded napkin.

"Well, when does it start?"

"Right now actually, follow us please." Sebastian then motioned the bunny out of his chair, Sebastian and Ciel both began walking towards the living room. (Y/N) followed behind closely to see what it was but it was quite hard when you had a six foot demon in front of you...

"Patience." Ciel chuckled, noticing the bunny's struggle. He smiled back before they stood together and turning to him.

"I heard your whole fight with Claude before I came to you (Y/N)." The earl spoke up. (Y/N) looked quite surprised at those words.

"So you let me sit there for almost an hour or two, in the cold?" (Y/N) questioned with a sad tone.

"I didn't want you to know that I had known, so we waiting for a bit then got you. I saw how heartbroken you were and I have to say something."

"What is it?" (Y/N) sighed, remembering everything that happened yesterday.

"Claude set it all up, he was the one who got us back together. That's why he kept acting strange, its also why he took you into that alleyway. He was going to suprise you with us but our plan never worked out." Ciel said.

Silence was all you got out of the bunny, he looked even more heartbroken and suprised. (Y/N) couldn't believe it.

"...So he set up all that to get me back with you but all I did was yell and tell him to leave?" (Y/N)'s bottom lio quivered slightly.