Chapter 21 - Back To Normal

"I'll see you tomorrow then!" (Y/N) called out to Ciel, half his body hanging out the window as the carriage started to roll off. It was time that the bunny earl had gone back to his manor instead of bothering his new boyfriend.

"Yes, goodbye now!" Ciel waved.

"Bye bye!!!!" (Y/N) yelled once more, waving with both hands. Ciel smiled, thinking about how silly he was to be doing that. In just a few seconds though, his smile faded as the carriage was about to hit a big rock.

"Watch out! (Y/N)!!" He yelled, then it happened. The carriage shook and (Y/N) lost his balance, starting to fall out of the window. Just as his head was about to hit the ground, Claude grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back in.

"You shouldn't be doing that, the roads are very bumpy young Tokki." Claude scolded.

"Heh, thank you." The bunny laughed, slightly dizzy.

~ Time Skip ~

As soon as (Y/N) stepped his foot into the manor, his whole attitude changed completely. Memories of his servants doing their work and making him smile flooded into his mind, along with their last moment together when he left them and told them not to follow him. They listened like good servants, it showed too.

"Young Tokki." Claude snapped (Y/N) out of his sad thought.

"Oh, yes?" The bunny quirked up a bit.

"I have prepared a gift for you in celebration of you returning." Claude smirked, (Y/N) cocked his head to the side with a raised eyebrow.

"Right this way Tokki." Claude lead the way into the living room, his hand resting on the back of (Y/N)'s back. As they made their way in, the lights got darker.

"This seems familiar?" The bunny thought to himself as fairy lights started lighting up the whole room, he was amazed by how pretty it was and did a little twirl.

"Tokki, turn around." Two voice cut through the darkness. With just a blink and turn, the lights were gone and the were replaced with the twins standing together.

"Welcome back master!" They chirped, (Y/N) smiled at the duo brightly which in return made them both blush lightly. There was something about (Y/N) being happy that made him glow.

"You guys, I missed you." He smiled, hugging them both tightly together.

"Master, what about us?!" More voices chirped into each ear before he was poked, it startled the bunny and he quickly turned around to face the suspects. There stood Lilian and Victoria, smiling while laughing lightly.

"Oh, you beauties startled meee." (Y/N) whined before hugging them both, they smiled and squeezed the boy tightly.

"I thought I told you all to leave?" The bunny questioned, confused.

"Of course not, we could never leave you. You gave us great jobs and you have treated us better than any other boss we've had." Lilian spoke, they all nodded in agreement.

"Well thank you so much for staying, I felt terrible after suddenly telling you to leave like that..." (Y/N) confessed.

"Don't worry master, nothing will make us departure from you." The twins said, fist bumping the air. The bunny chuckled at the silly two being Claude walked up in the scene.

"Well then, now that everyone is back and happy, we need to get back onto schedule tomorrow pronto. I also have to give the young Tokki a bath right now, so please everyone rest until tomorrow morning. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" The servants all bowed before heading off into their chambers for a nice break.

"Yeah, I'm really dirty..." (Y/N) commented, looking down at his dirty self.

"Let's go fix that shall we?" Claude questioned, making his way to the bathroom. The bunny quickly followed him, not wasting any time to get clean again.

This was short AF (like me) but recently I haven't been putting enough effort in this story. I'll probably wait a few days til I update again just so I don't upset you all with terrible quality. Thank you for sticking with me this whole time, goodnight😴