Sacred

When they made it upstairs, she quickly pulled him into her room. She slipped out of her shoes and pulled him with her to her bed. He was immediately on alert wondering if this was the big moment. It surprised him when he realized he was actually nervous. To him it was like this was his first time as well. She turned the lamp on giving the room a soft glow.

"Mia..." James trailed as she tugged at his dress shirt

"James, please touch me." Mia whispered

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want to do anything..." He started until she silenced him with a kiss

"Don't make me beg." She whispered

"Are you drunk?" He questioned, smirking at her

"That smirk could drive a girl crazy..." She said, licking her lips

He slipped out of his jacket and button-down shirt. She sat on the bed and watch with interest. Suddenly all her fears, apprehension, and nervousness dissipated leaving just her, him, and her feelings for him. He kneeled down in front of her and looked deep into her eyes searching for how she was truly feeling.

"I'm gonna ask you one last time if you are sure about this. Because I don't want to do anything you'll regret later." He tenderly stated, stroking her cheek softly

"I told you I wanted you to be my first. I'll admit I'm nervous but I'm looking forward to giving you something so sacred of me." She whispered back

Taking a deep breath, he pulled her up into his arms. He pressed his lips to hers as his hands snuck around to her back and unfastened her dress. Looking up at him through her thick eyelashes, she pulled away and slid the unfastened back piece over her head and let the velvety dress fall to the floor in a heap. All that remained were the black lacey boy shorts and garter/stockings that she wore. He admired her beautiful body before she started slipping out of the rest of her clothing.

Smiling at her as she moved to lay on the bed, he began slipping out of his cloth confinements. He was not a small man, very well proportioned as a matter of fact, but still worried about what she was going to think of him even though he was her first. He didn't want to rush things, especially knowing he'd never seen her completely naked before. He lightly ran the tips of his fingers all over her soft, smooth flesh.

"You have got to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her

She blushed at the compliment even though she was feeling quite exposed. Running her hands through his soft hair, she managed to pull him closer to deepen their kiss. He planned on making this a long night for her as he began running his hands all over her curvy body and trailing kisses here and there.

James kissed his girlfriend passionately as they cuddled up together after a very long but satisfying evening. She had put up a brave face when it started hurting but he did all he could to help her relax. It was more than just sex for the pair which made it all the more special for them. He was incredibly tired but refused to go to sleep instead choosing to watch her. She wasn't quite asleep either, but just laying in his arms in sheer heaven.

"You might be a tad sore today so take it easy." James whispered

"I'm fine with staying in bed all day." She giggled

"I'm down with that!" He chuckled, gently stroking her face, "How about a nice, hot bubble bath?"

"Sounds good." Mia replied taking a deep breath

"The hot water might actually help the soreness." James grinned down at her

"But that means we have to move." She pouted making him laugh softly