Asking for advice

"Hey, um, can I sit with you guys?" Corey quietly asked

James looked at Mia for the answer. Taking a deep breathe she slowly nodded her head yes. Corey's pets soon appeared in the restaurant and gave their playmate a disgusted look. Mia felt incredibly uncomfortable with Corey sitting at their table, especially remembering their last two encounters. When the waitress arrived with their food, Corey ordered his.

"Um, Mia?" Corey timidly asked

"Mmmhmm." She mumbled

"I'm sorry. For everything. I'm not gonna make excuses for my behavior. It was uncalled for and you didn't deserve any of it." Corey stated quietly as Joey, Clown & Chris sat down at a table directly behind them

"I appreciate the attempt but I can't forgive you." Mia quietly stated

"I understand. Does this mean that you and I can't hang out? I'd like to try and get to know you." He replied with a bit of sadness tinting his voice

"Right now, I don't want to be anywhere near you." She responded, unable to look him in the eye

"Ok." Corey said

James quickly turned the conversation to what the plans were for the day, since it was a day off. Joey had said something about a skating rink which made everyone laugh. Then someone said something about bowling. Most agreed that bowling sounded like a fun activity. Even Clown stated he would go. Then everyone looked at Mia, which made her a little nervous, and she started giggling.

"Sounds like fun." She finally stated after looking over to James

After breakfast Clown called the limo that had been rented for them as everyone made their way outside. Corey hung back, getting sympathetic looks from a few of his bandmates. He wanted to go but didn't want to make Mia any more uncomfortable than he already had. Besides, she did state she didn't want to be around him at all.

James helped Mia into the limo then quickly scooted over to sit by her. Joey piled in next, followed by Chris and Clown. She was feeling a bit more relaxed with the guys now, especially since the other college girls didn't seem to be included in any of these type of activities with the band! Mia lightly placed her hand on his knee as they bustled to find a bowling alley.

They chatted away as the casually strolled into an interesting looking building that was supposed to be a bowling alley. Mia had laced her fingers with James as the exited the limo. Clown wanted to observe their behavior in a more social setting, which is why he decided to come along. The other night at the bar was different. It was more intimate for the pair while this was actually social. She seemed to be more at ease now and was slowly building some confidence in herself and their relationship.

They got their shoes, picked their balls, lol, and was instructed on which lane they were supposed to be at. The morning was pretty fun, especially with Mia present, as the guys got to know her a little bit better. She was slowly revealing things about her and her past that she had previously kept guarded. Clown found her fascinating and wasn't amazed that James had fallen so hard, so quickly for her. She was a very beautiful young woman, even if some people didn't quite see or appreciate her natural beauty.

FFW TWO MONTHS; VENIC, ITALY

Joey had kidnapped Mia for the day. Of all the guys, except James of course, she'd become closest with Joey & Chris. Joey was her fashion expert and Chris never failed to make her laugh. Although she didn't openly talk about her past, she was at the point of if they ask specific questions, she'll answer them as truthfully as she can. So here she was trapesing around Venice going to all the "tourist sites" with the littlest member.