Night out

Joey was very excited to see what Mia had chosen to go out in. Jim was seemingly lost in his own thoughts. Chris was going out with them and Sid & Clown had stated they'd join the group at some point in the evening. Chris was the only one facing towards the elevators when Mia came downstairs. When Joey finally noticed Chris' look, he turned to see what the percussionist was staring at. Smiling to himself he poked Jim.

Jim turned to ask Joey why he'd poked him when he saw her:

Jim's eyes just about popped out of his head! He couldn't believe what he was seeing

Jim's eyes just about popped out of his head! He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Was this the same girl whom he had comforted crying in his arms a few weeks ago? Something in her changed... and definitely for the better! She seemed a bit more confident than before. Jim couldn't believe how much more beautiful she seemed with a bit of confidence.

"Mia." Jim barely whispered

She blushed profusely at all the attention she was getting. Were they staring at her because she looked good or like the sluts the other two college girls did? Then they all heard Corey's loud voice and his pet's obnoxious giggling. Mia just held her head high and turned to Jim, who only smiled lovingly at her.

"Aww look at the loser trying to be all grown!" One pet giggled

"Tramp." The other one stated

"Ooooooh." Corey chimed in

Without batting an eye, Mia walked over to Corey as calmly as she could. She then smiled at the singer, with all eyes on her, before raising her open hand up and proceeding to slap him as hard as she could muster across his face. She did indeed leave her handprint. Walking back over to where Joey, Chris, and Jim stood she asked if they were ready to go. James beaming offered her arm for him to take. Corey just stood there rubbing his throbbing face and watched the young woman before his pets took his attention again.

As they stood awaiting the cab Joey had called Corey's pets walked up behind Mia and pushed her to the ground. She stood up and turned around. Corey's first pet hit her, busting her lip open. Jim pushed the girl away from Mia right as Corey walked out. Corey started screaming at Jim before Jim had enough and pushed Corey back.

Mia stood in shock as the two men once again began fighting. Tears sprung to her eyes as she watched the man she thought she could fall in love with fighting with the man who's been her sole companion and comforting force for the past month or so.

"Push my girl again and see what happens you prick!" Corey yelled

"Fuck you, you arrogant jackass." Jim retorted, throwing another punch

"STOP IT!!" Mia yelled

"Shut it, you stupid little bitch!" Corey exclaimed

"Leave her the hell alone, Taylor!!" James screamed angrily

The boys wrestled around more. Chris ran to Mia as she almost dropped to her knees. She was silently blaming herself and Joey could see it in her eyes. Corey's second pet walked over and began hitting poor Mia repeatedly until Clown "removed" her from Mia. Chris did his best to comfort the crying and shaking college kid but his attempts failed. Mick and Clown pulled Corey and James apart, with Corey literally kicking and screaming.

Joey ushered Mia into the limo that had miraculously appeared. Jim had a busted lip, a blackening eye, and a bloody nose. Clown ushered Jim into the limo right as Sid made it downstairs. Chris and Clown hopped into the limo and instructed Sid to follow. The youngest bandmember did as he was instructed and was greeted with a hysterical Mia and a bleeding & bloody James.

"What the fuck happened?" Sid questioned, looking around

"Mia? Are you ok?" James asked, turning to look at Mia.

She just nodded her head as he pulled her into his lap. Burying her head in his neck he began rubbing the exposed flesh of her back. She shivered slightly at the contact of skin-on-skin. Joey and Clown watched as James interacted with Mia. Clown noted just how affectionate James was with the young girl. James was so tender and caring with there. Was he in love with Mia?

As they sat in the limo in front of the bar/club they were going to trying to make sure Mia was feeling better. Once she had quit crying and had regained her composure the group exited the limo to have a semi-relaxing night. James stayed close to Mia and Joey talked quietly with Clown about the pair. Sid and Chris did their best to cheer up the poor college kid, especially after she began doctoring the 6'6 guitarist.

"Mia? I have to apologize for the way I've been behaving the past few weeks." James whispered in Mia's ear

"What do you have to apologize for? I'm the one who should be apologizing.... I'm the one that's causing the problems in the band." Mia retorted, unable to meet James' gaze

"No baby! You're not the problem. Corey and I... well, we just have different opinions about certain things. We'll get things settled soon." James said trying to reason with her

"Why do I always cause problems?" Mia whispered, more to herself than to him

"Baby please don't talk like that! You're not causing problems. Want to go back to the hotel or stay here?" James whispered to her

"I don't care..." Mia trailed

"Guys, we're gonna head to back to the hotel. We'll see ya tomorrow." James told Joey and Clown

"Take care. We're having breakfast tomorrow, ok Mia?" Clown stated, giving the girl a warm smile

She just nodded as James began ushering to the door. She leaned into his warm and gentle touch. All she wanted was to be loved and shown some affection. To her all she did was cause problems which she thought deemed her undeserving of love and affection. James just wanted to make her happy, to take her pain away, to see her smile, and to know she was carefree.

James took her to his room to get settled. She slipped out of her shoes and watched him. He did the same as he got them a drink. Turning to look at her he asked:

"Do you know howbeautiful you looked tonight?!"

She only blushed and looked down at the drink in her hand...

A/N: Corey's little "friend's" just can't help but start trouble wherever they are, can they? Please review, vote, and add this to your library so you never miss an update ;)