Why Is This Happeing?

Leigh-Anne's POV

I gulped, trying to handle the pain flowing through my body.

"You little piece of shit. Shit, shit, SHIT! WHO TOLD YOU?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU LEIGH-ANNE! SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLD!"

The man slammed his hand on the wall, making a dent.

I stared at it.

At times it looked so small, but then it would expand. Then shrink.

What's happening? Is... Is this the end? I couldn't seem to hear anything. Why? Am I saying goodbye to the world?

All I could see.....

The man....

Gun....

Zayn's POV

My heart rate increased watching the beautiful girl I fell in love with run away from me, knowing how dangerous the situation is.

"PERRIE! DON'T LEAVE! " Jesy's voice rang through the hallway, getting closer and closer.

"Jesy, don't you dare go too!" I yelled, holding her back.

"YOU JUST GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! I CAN'T JUST LET HER RUN OFF!"

"The police are going after her, Jesy. Calm d-"

"I SWEAR, ZAYN! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU SAY CALM DOWN!"

I let go of her, knowing that there was no way not to worry.

Leigh-Anne.

Perrie.

Both are going to end up in harm. I just know it.

"I-I... I know."

That was it. I dropped the role of the tough boy act. I couldn't handle it! Men cry! Men cry multiple times! If you don't cry, you are not human!

My arms embraced Jesy in a sorrow hug.

"I'm scared Jesy. This all... WHY IS IT HAPPENING?!"
Jesy's tears fell on my shoulder.

"I wish I knew too, Zayn."

Perrie's POV

My feet pounded against the hard ground, dragging me back to Nandos where I could look for clues. The wind blew on my face as my heart rapidly beated in my chest along with my lungs pleading for a break. I seemed to ignore the fact that I could collapse any second from exhaustion.

My mind was only thinking about Leigh-Anne. She suffered too much already. I can't handle even thinking how badly her life must of been for her. I suffered too, but not as much as her.

That Felicia incident is nothing compared to her experiences.

Felicia.

I finally stopped in an unfamiliar part of town. Where have my feet led me to? Wait. I missed multiple turns I needed to take to go to Nandos.

I gasped

I'm..... Lost.

...

...

______________

A/N: Extremely short! Goodness, I'm sorry that this is all I've got for you guys. Well, I wrote what's happening in each little... section? Oh, you know what I mean! (I hope)

So, I'm feeling way better. I'm doing a lot better in school ( GOT ALL A'S!). The disorder is slowly going away, but I still have anxiety issues. I'm still A LOT better and A LOT more happy! :D 

By the way, the winner for who Leigh-Anne should end up with is.........

.....

....

...

..

..

..

.

LIAAAAAM!

That is all for this chapter, so bye!