Surprise!

Leigh-Anne's p.o.v

When we went back to my dorm Perrie looked like she was thinking a lot. I bet it was that guy! "Perrie tell me everything! What's his name, do you think he's hot, how did you guys meet, did y'all have a conversation, is he funny, were y'all going to ki-" "JADE I JUST MET THE GUY! WHY WOULD YOU THINK WE KISSED," Perrie shouted interrupting Jade before she finished her sentence. 'Well, sorry." "No it's okay. He is kind of cute," Perrie said. "Kind of? Perrie, he's a sexy beast! If you don't take him I might," Jesy said. I rolled my eyes. I got out my phone and texted, "Okay guys. You all should work on singing. The talent show is almost here." They all read. "Yeah your right," Perrie said, laying down on my bed. "Come on guys......" (I'm going to save the whole song for the talent show)

                                       ~The next day~

I couldn't get the song out of my head. The DNA song. In fact, I already remember everything. Oh and can't you believe the talent show is tomorrow! Perrie already filled out the paper. To bad I won't be in it though.

I was alone sitting on the floor in the hallway. There's a part in the song that I truly love. Jade sings that part. (Jade has Leigh-Anne's part of the song as well as her own.) Can I tell you something? I think my muteness is going away, and I think it's all because of these girls. Jade, Perrie, sand Jesy. I love them so much! I still really miss my old best friend though..... I still don't know why she committed suicide too. That still haunts me till this very day.

I tapped my fingers on the floor along with song in my head but got interrupted by someone. " Excuse me, have you seen a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name is Perrie," the same guy Perrie met asked. I checked my pocket to see if I had my phone. Nope. Don't have it. I looked around to see if there was anything I could use to wright something down. "Well, if you aren't going to say something to me I guess I should leave" I shook my head and took his hand, and I walked him to Perrie's dorm. I knocked on the blue door while smiling at um....um...for now I'll call him cute boy. When Perrie opened the door she was surprised. Wow, it seems now when people open doors they are either confused or surprised. "Zayn?" "Um hi Perrie. Can I talk to you, alone," Cute boy- I mean Zayn said then at the last part looked at me. I was smiling, but then I realized he wanted me to leave. I walked away still looking at them. I then felt something under my shoe. I looked down noticing green gum stuck to my shoe. Ewwww. I tried to take it off, but I couldn't bare keeping my finger on the goo-wee  slimy thing, so I just decided to walk like that.

Zayn's p.o.v

I was one of those who didn't believe in love at first sight, but when I saw Perrie the whole world stopped and it was just us. Well until that Jesy girl ruined it.

I talked to Liam and he told me to tell who how I feel and that's what I'm about to do  right now.

"Who was that girl," I asked Perrie. "Leigh-Anne. She's mute." Oh. Now I feel bad. "So what did you want to talk about," Perrie asked. "Um I uh I heard you were in the talent show," I said panicking. "Yeah. So is that all?" "No. So I can cheer you on?" "Um sure. I guess." I nodded. I am so stupid! "Ill just leave." "Okay. Bye,"Perrie said. "Bye." I walked out to the chatty hallways .Liam walked up to me. "How didi it go," he asked. "Not good. I chickened out. I am such an idiot." "No your not." "Yes I am. I said I would cheer her on the talent show." "Oh well mate. At least y'all are friends right?" "I guess.

A/N: I just wanted to put what's going on with Leigh-Anne and Zayn.