The First Kiss

Perrie's POV

Oh no.

Why didn't I figure this out sooner? No wonder they kept leaving me alone!

I gulped as Zayn stared at me.

"So...," I awkwardly said, looking down at my hands which are currently in my lap. I felt as if my face was red, but as I looked at my small reflection on the window, I looked normal.

My eyes then flickered towards Zayn who was playing with his hands.

"Sorry about Jesy and L-"

"Oh no! It's okay. Can I-I tell you something?" Zayn asked. His chocolate brown eyes stared at mine, causing me to just melt.

" Uh, yes. Of course. Go ahead," I replied with a small smile.

He gently picked up my hand, giving me light shivers as me heart picked up it's pace.

"Perrie, from the minute I saw you... screaming on the skateboard.."

I giggled as I blushed.

"I instantly fell in love.."

My smile slowly melted away. I was shocked.

Zayn realized I was surprised and let go of my hand.

"I'm sorry-"

"No! I mean, no. Zayn...... I- I love you too."

I looked up at him, but before I knew it, I felt his lips press into mine and a warm hand lightly hold my cheek.

Shivers went down my back as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I would like to say that there was fireworks, but that seems too cheesy.

I slowly pulled away and stared into Zayn's warm brown eyes.

I couldn't believe that happened.

Jade's POV

"Are we there yet?" I whined as I pulled on Jesy's shirt like a little kid.

What? I'm tired and scared!

"Not even close," Leigh-Anne replied. She suddenly stopped.

I turned around to see what's going on.

I pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear as I looked curiously.

"What's wrong Leigh?" Jesy asked.

Leigh-Anne just closed her eyes and shook her head. I knew something was wrong. I just knew.

When I noticed Leigh-Anne started walking again, I walked along with her, staying as close as possible with Jesy in front. She looked a little uncomfortable, but I didn't care. I just felt like something was wrong.  I looked down at my feet that moved one foot after another. I listened carefully to them as they hit the floor. The sound wasn't matching to the motion. The sound was coming from the feet behind me. Wait. Who's behind us?

Before I could turn around, Leigh-Anne was pulled backward! Her scream was muffled by a person's hand!

When I turned around, a guy I didn't know who was wearing a dark suit contained a gun pointed our direction!

"You didn't see anything! You hear me?!" the guy yelled, making me tear up in fear as I slowly nodded. My body shook as Jesy pulled my hands and started running, dragging me with her.

"Jesy! What about Leigh-Anne?!" I yelled, trying hard to make sure my voice wasn't quivering.

"We'll call 911 as soon as we know we're safe!"  Jesy replied. It seemed like she too was trying hard to make sure her voice wasn't quivering.

"But he had a gun, Jesy! A gun! When the police go after him, he can find out who reported him, escape from the police, and come-" I stopped what I was going to say, not wanting to say it.

"It will be okay, Jade... I hope."

_________________________

A/N: SOOOOOOO SHORT! Hey, Zayn finally kissed Perrie!

I guess this was sort of a cliffhanger..... DON'T KILL ME!

Anyways, I just want to say that I know this story isn't the best. It is definitely not the most realistic story ever, my spelling is awful, and grammar isn't the best... Trust me, I know this story isn't as good! I'm not lying when I say this, but I am always scared to see the comments on my stories because I'm worried they are going to be hateful... I can take ANYTHING seriously (THAT IS WHY, KIDS, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL AT WHAT YOU PUT ON THE INTERNET!) I've done way better writing, I promise, but wattpad is a place for me to not care how bad or how good my writing is, it's a place for me to just have fun and enjoy it! I LOVE WRITING! <3