Oh god

Leigh-Anne's POV

I looked over at the crowd of people with shocked faces and there fingers pointed at me. "That was Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and now Leigh-Anne!" The lady hosting the talent show said. People cheered and clapped. I feel like crying!  I just can't believe I talked! Or, or sang. Sort of the same thing! All the people that were in the talent show walked up to the stage. "Okay guys, settle down. Now, to announce the winners. Okay...Runners up are.......Karen and-" I couldn't understand what the lady was saying. Everything started to look smaller and blurry. Everything started spinning. "Leigh, are you okay?" I heard someone say. I fell down and everything went black..............................................................................................................................................

                                                                        ~.~

Jesy's POV [A/N: I know I haven't done her POV a lot so.]

No, no, no, no.

Why? Why? Why? I saw Leigh-Anne fall down on the stage. What just happened? "Leigh-Anne! Oh my god!! Someone call the hospital," Jade screamed. "What the hell just happened!" I screamed. "Leigh-Anne finally talked and now she's laying down incautious  on the floor!" I screamed again.  Perrie didn't say anything. She was just shocked. I wouldn't blame her. I am as shocked as her.  People got close to the stage, wanting to see what's going on. Oh god, oh god. oh god!!

The ambulance finally came and took my pore Leigh-Anne away. What the hell happened to Leigh-Anne? She was alright, then she wasn't. I am just so worried.

*******************************************************************************

That's all guys hoped you enjoyed it. I know you didn't expect that to happen.:)............................................................ No I'm just kidding this isn't the end of the chapter. :)'

                                                                       ~.~

Jade's POV

Right now we were in the hospital waiting to see if Leigh-Anne's okay. So this is how Leigh-Anne, Perrie, and Jesy felt when I was in the hospital. It's a terrible feeling. It's like getting punched in the face a bunch of times. My stomach started swurling with worry. My eyes started to get clouded up with tears. I tried hard to keep them in, but failed badly.

"It's okay Jade." Perrie who had tear stains on her cheeks said. "Perrie! Perrie! I got your message! Is Leigh-Anne okay?" I heard a male voice scream. I looked behind me to see the guy Perrie met run towards us. "Zayn!" Perrie got up and hugged the guy that I guess is Zayn. Zayn froze shocked for a moment, but then hugged her back. "I don't know if Leigh-Anne is okay. They haven't told us what's wrong." Perrie said, obvious that she was trying to hold back tears.

"Where were you I couldn't see you in the talent show."

"I was in the very back," Zayn said.

"Oh so you came back for me huh?" Jesy said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, are you any family members of Leigh-Anne Pinnock?" The doctor asked." No, but we're her friends," I said "Well, Leigh-Anne has...."

*********************************************************************

So sorry it's short. I really wanted to update so I did, but I'm preparing for me trip to Mexico so I've been busy. I have been shopping packing and blah blah. Thank you for waiting soooooo long.

Yes I know it's super short. I love you all who have been reading this story, voting, and commenting! I love you ssoooooo much!!!!!!!

So, Leigh-Anne is in the hospital. It's a cliff hanger! Well hope you liked it.

I just want to say that before I leave for my trip to Mexico I want to get at least 10 votes on this chapter or any other because I never reached up to 10 votes on any of my chapters. It's only if you want. I mean you don't have to.

Okay that's it for now. BYE!!!!!!!