Jarry and Zerrie

Jade's POV

He was so cute. Handsome actually. His curls and dimples. His green eyes I can stare at all day.

"JADE! Are you listening," Jesy asked me getting annoyed for not listening.

Perrie crossed her arms. "You really need to start listening Jade. We are going to pick up Leigh in a bit so get ready," Perrie said getting up from the couch to get something to drink.

"I'm sorry. It just that, that, I met this guy," I said.

They both froze. Still as a statue. Then they suddenly rushed towards me.

"What did he look like?!" "Is he cute?" "Well of coarse he's cute Jesy. Jade likes him." "How did you guys meet?"

These kind of questions were throne at me.

"Guys." They didn't stop. "Guys!" Nothing. "GUYS!" They finally stopped.
I sighed.

"He had curly hair, green eyes, and dimples. Yes he was cute. We met last night. I was feeling lonely in my dorm without Leigh-Anne so I got out of my dorm and started walking around. Oh he was also with this other guy but he wasn't as cute as him. Well, he was cute too but never mind."

Flashback,

I sat on Leigh-Anne's bed, the bottom bunk. "I hope she feels better," I said to myself.

I played with my fingers for a while, and swung my legs back and fourth.

I sighed.

I was feeling very lonely with out Leigh.

I got up from the bed, walked towards the door and opened it.

I walked out desperately wanting to talk to someone. As I walked I looked down at me boots.

My hair was down and bouncing around on my shoulders. The sudden breeze hit my face. No wait. It's water!

I looked up to see a guy holding a water gun and an 'oops' face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," he said walking up to me.

"HARRY!THERE COMING," another guy screamed running up to I guess Harry.

"Uh I have to go, bye babe," he said winking while running away, the other guy right behind him. I raised an eyebrow. He then turned around smiling showing his dimples.

End of flashback.

Yeah, we didn't really meet, but at least he talked to me.

"He's the total package Jade. I'll probably-" "You always say that," I said smling, interupting Jesy.

"No I don't," Jesy said crossing her arms. I laughed. Perrie smiled. "You can get him , but not my Zaynie-" She covered her mouth.

I gasped, my mouth opened shaped into a smile.

"You said, you, you said."

"No I didn't," Perrie said back.

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Uh huh'

"Nuh uh" Perrie covered her ears and sad "La la la la la," while walking out of the room.
Jesy was Laughing this whole time

"Yes you did,"Jesy said after finishing laughing.

This time it was my turn to laugh so I did.

"She is so into him," Jesy said one last time before leaving the room, leaving me alone.

"Wait for me," I yelled, running after Jesy not wanting to be alone again. Once I stepped out 5 boys were in front of Jesy, Perrie and I.

"Zayn," Perrie started talking, "Did you hear anything we said in there?" Zayn was smiling ear to ear.

"Yes, he did."

I looked at the guy who said that. Next to Zayn stood the guy I met yesterday. I gasped. "You didn't hear anything I said right," I asked pointing to Harry. "I think you were the one saying uh huh," Harry said.

I let out the air I was holding in relieved. "Hey, aren't you the girl I squirted with water," Harry asked.

"Yes, but back to Zayn and Perrie please," I said.

"So you heard me saying you can get him but not my Zaynie," Perrie said slowly, embarrassed.

Zayn nodded still smiling. Perrie's face started turning red. "I'll just leave then," Perrie said. She started walking backwards and was about to run, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Oh your not going anywhere until you and Zany are together," Jesy said.

"Wait hold on. I'm Liam nice to meet you," Liam said shaking Perrie's hand. Then mine and Jesy's.
"I'm Niall," the one with the blond hair said. I put my hand out for him to shake. Instead he wrapped me up into a hug.

He did the same to Perrie and Jesy.

"I'm Jesy and single," Jesy said to all the boys, winking. I laughed.

"Anyway, I'm Harry and my friend here is Louis. We used to go here along with Niall, but we passed. Now, we came back to see Zayn and Liam," Harry said.

"Hey, I now y'all. Louis, you hit my with a nerf gun once, Harry, I yelled at you for no reason, and Niall you ate my nandos," Jesy said. I giggled at the last part along with Perrie.

"Hey, your the mean girl I met," Harry said, mad at Jesy for yelling at him a long time ago.

"She's not mean," Perrie said defending Jesy.

"Perrie, I was a little mean," Jesy said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you Harry."

From there it became quiet. "Okay, we are acting like five years old," I said. Everyone agreed. "I have to go," Perrie said leaving. Everyone had confused looks. I looked at Zayn, then Perrie.

"Yeah I have to go to," I said while grabbing Jesy's wrist, " and so does Jesy."

I ran to Perrie, pulling Jesy with me.

"What are we doing ," Jesy asked.

"We are going to get Perrie and Zayn together"

***************************************************************************

A/N: Sooooooooooooooooo what ya think? Jarry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why, but I ship Jarry sooo much:) To bad they aren't even together. I am also going to put Elouner in this story so watch out Elouner shippers!!!!!!

Anyway, you may have heard that I was working on three chapters for this story, but I'm just going to post this chapter for now. I will post the other two chapters later:) Mwa ha ha!!!

I'm sorry if your mad at me :( I am being rushed right now and I'm about to leave to go somewhere(probably some boring place).:/ When I get back I'll post the other two:)