Filler

Hey guys this is just a quick filler. I'm going to  talk about what's going on and stuff. Let's start from the beginning.

*****************************************************************************************************

It all started when Leigh-Anne was new. She was mute and shared dorms with Jade Thirlwall, the nerd. Leigh-Anne hangs out with her and learns stuff about her. As well for Jade. They automatically become friends. Then Perrie wants to learn about Jade.  One day she walks in the hallway alone and sees a flier on the wall about a talent show. She really wanted to be in it. Thn she thought what 'hey, Jade can be with me'. As Perrie walked she bumped into Jesy making her fall down on her bum.  Jesy says something rude and walks away leaving Perrie in the floor. Jesy is was really mad at herself for doing that.  She thinks to herself that she isn't really that mean and as she walked she passed Jade's dorm. She then thinks she can become friends  with her and be nice to he. That way she can lose her reputation of being the mean one.

Jesy knocked on her door and Jade let's her in confused. Before that happened Leigh-Anne ate Jade's biscuit and got md at her. Back to where we were. Jesy meats Leigh-Anne there as well. Jade wasn't sure about Jesy, but still let's her hang out with them. She then finds out Jesy isn't that mean and she's actually really nice and funny. Jesy also has another opinion on Jade. She thinks she isn't a nerd at all. What was going on in Leigh-Anne's head was nachos.  They all spend time together and become close friends.

Jesy then leaves and sees Perrie and the ground laying down with a girl over her crying.

Perrie's Ex-best friend now(remember the fight)  asks her to do the seen in a play they were going to do for drama class. Perrie agrees. Then Perrie starts laughing because of Mimi's horrible fake cry's. Jesy then realizes she was playing around and leaves(sorry forgot to put that part.) Perrie goes to her dorm with Mimi and sleeps.

The next day Perrie couldn't stop thinking about the talent show. Then Jesy woke up by the alarm. She had a little fight with her roommate then got changed. When she went to class she said hi to Jade and Leigh-Anne. Then two fakes walked up to Jade and Leigh-Anne. One of then said something rude to them and Jesy got mad. They started fighting witch ended with them going to the principles office. While that happened Perrie was late to class and sat down next to Jade. the teacher said she was going to put people in bands. She put Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy in a band. Perrie was really happy.

After detention was over for Perrie she  went to Jade's dorm to work on the band assignment. She sees Jesy there as well. They then go shopping. They buy stuff then Jesy dares Perrie to do something. She does it and ends up getting a slap.  They leave and go back the academy. They all become friends that day.

The next day Jade get's run over by a bus. All the girls are scared and sad.

Leigh-Anne tells Perrie why she's mute and sign Jade out.

When they go back to the academy everyone wonders why Perrie is hanging out with Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne. They have another fight with Blake. A womanizer, full of himself, guy. They then leave.

Five days later Zayn was in his room sleeping. Then Liam wakes him up. He goes to the bathroom when suddenly a fell on him.

The girls were walking down the hallways when Jesy saw a skateboard. The girls used it, but when Perrie used it Jesy pushed. She went rolling down the hall landing on Zayn at the end. Zayn and Perrie talk, but then the girls came along. Jesy starts flirting witch makes Zayn uncomfortable so he leaves.

Then the next day Leigh-Anne takes Zayn to Perrie's dorm. Zayn talks to Perrie. He wanted to talk about his feeling, but didn't have the guts to do it.

Theeeeeeeeeeen, the next day they had the talent show. They sang DNA. That's Leigh-Anne finally talked. Or, well, sang. Right now they are waiting to see what if they one.

So along all that, different girls with different personalities become friends. So, in this story I wanted to show y'all how it's good to be different, and people with different personality can still become friends. That's why I made this story. Oh! I'm going to tell you this, that's why in this story they named themselves Little Mix. Well, going to. Anyways, they named themselves that in THIS story because it's a MIX of different personalities. Well, that's all folks.

****************************************************************************************************

Okay that's the filler. You can ask questions if you didn't understand something. I'll answer them. I'll probably update in two days so yeah.

I want to say that thank you all who vote, comment, and read this story it means a lot., ilysm

~Viviana