Zerrie

Zayn's p.o.v

I woke my mate Liam up. Well, he woke me up. I groaned as I got off of the bed. You probably haven't heard of me. I'm Zayn Malik. I'm the quiet mysterious one of this academy. I have four mates. Three of them left because they passed this talent academy. So like, this academy is a lot like school. Once they think you are ready to become famous on your own they let you go. Liam and I were new when are other three mates were so close to passing. " Liam, it's to early," I groaned again. "Zayn, you didn't want to wake up when the alarm went off. You didn't go to the classes. It's 2:00!"

"That's to early. I normally wake up at 3." Liam rolled his eyes. Oh Liam. He's like a father to me.

I put on a gray shirt and some black pants.

"Mate I'm going to the bathroom down the hall," I said.

"Why can't you just go in this one," Liam asked.

"Oh because 'someone' let out a smelly load in there."

"Zayn, that was you,"

"Oh," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. As I walked to the white door I passed a mirror on the red wall, so I stopped and looked at my reflection. "looking good Zayn," I told myself while fixing my hair. I walked through the door and went to do my business.

After I was done and rinsed my hands I was going to walk back to the dorm, but got stopped bye a scream. "Watch out! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," I heard a girl scream. Turns out a girl with blue eyes and blond hair was riding a skateboard and was heading right at me. WAIT! She's coming straight at me! Before I could move away she fell and landed on me. The skateboard rolled down the hall making a squeaking sound. Ow. That really hurt.

Perrie's p.o.v

I walked with my friends while eating a yogurt. Jesy was helping Jade walk. She still has a couple of days till she recovers.

It's been 5 days since all 'that' happened so the talent show was in two days! Of course we've been practicing. We sound really good together, but if only Leigh-Anne could sing. Wait! You won't believe what happened to Leigh-Anne! She actually laughed! No, she still can't talk, but she can laugh! Well, as we were walking Jesy saw a skateboard. "Guys look. I want to try to skateboard," Jesy said. "Do you know how to use it. If you don't you will probably land on your bum," I said

"Yeah, your right. Why don't you try it."

"No way! I'm going to end up worse than Jade," I said.

Leigh-Anne stepped in, got the skateboard, and got on it.

"You know how to skateboard," Jade asked. Leigh-Anne shook her head no.

Leigh-Anne pushed herself with her foot. Next thing you know she was on her bum.

"Ha ha! Told you guys!"

"Ey let try," jade said. She put her stomach on the skateboard? She than pushed her self with her leg.

"Oww! My hair! Oww! That also hurt me leg," Jade said as she pulled her hair out of the wheel and rubbed her bruised leg.I laughed along with Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"Your turn Perrie," Jade said. "What no. Who's skateboard is this anyways." They all shrugged there shoulders. I groaned as I gave my yogurt to Leigh-Anne.

"I'll give you a push kay," Jesy said. "What no!" To late. I was already on the skateboard. I heard the squeaking sound of the skateboard roll me down the hall. I closed my eyes waiting to fall down , but I didn't! I opened them again noticing I was doing it. "I'm doing it, "I screamed to my friends. That's when I saw a boy walking right in front of me. Oh no. "Watch out! Ahhhhhhhh," I screamed. The boy looked around trying to figure out who said that. He finally looked at me on the skateboard, and then realized I was going straight at him and had a scared expression on his face. Next thing I new I was on top of him.

Zayn's p.o.v.

She got off me and said sorry. She helped me up. "It's okay." She was pretty. No, she was beautiful. "So uh, what's your name," I asked. "Perrie." That's a cute name. "That's a beautiful name Perrie," I said. She blushed. ""Thanks. What's your name?" "Zayn." She nodded. "What? Is my not beautiful like yours," I say. Perrie laughed. "You have a beautiful name ." I smiled. "Perrie are you okay," a girl screamed," that sounded like a nasty fa-oh hi," the girl said. "Hi I'm Jade," another girl said. I was going to shake her hand, but the other girl pushed het out of the way. "Hey, still bruised up here," Jade said. The girl just ignored her. "The names Jesy," I'm guessing Jesy said. She's such a flirt. Reminds me of Harry. "Well, I have to go bye," I said walking away. They all waved goodbye.

************************************

Sorry short chapter. I just want to say that the next chapter will include the talent show, and there will be a surprise!! Well, that's all. Bye cookies!!!!!!!