Felicia is....

Zayn's POV

I saw as Perrie looked out the window. Why didn't she want to tell me? About what she was thinking about. We have gotten very close. Have we? I'm not sure.

"Ahh!!" I heard Perrie scream. Her eyes have widened and she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Perrie! What's wrong?!" I asked with worry in every word. She pointed out the window," Fe-Fel-Felicia," she said shuttering. I looked out the window to see nothing, along with the other girls. "There's nothing there, and who is Felicia?" Jade asked with a confused look. Jesy also with the confused look.

Perrie shook her head. "It's no one. I was probably imagining her," she said looking down at her feet. Was she thinking of this Felicia girl? Was that what she didn't want to tell me about? A bunch of questions started bouncing in my head.

Who is this Felicia? What happened to her? Wait, is she still alive? Why was Perrie crying when she  thought she saw Felicia?

Those and more questions were going on in my head. I then  ran my head through me quiff hair, but then realized I ruined it. "No," I whispered to myself. "No what," Perrie asked. Well she seems to calm down quickly. "Nothing. I just um, broke a nail," I said, more like a question. What? I don't want her to find out I'm obsessed with my hair. "Um ooooooookay," she said dragging the o in okay. I then started to fix my hair back into a quaff.

"Guys, we're here," Jesy  said parking the car in front of the academy. That's when I remembered that we don't know who won the talent show, but let's forget about that for now. It's probably going to make them remember about Leigh-Anne.

I opened the car door, quickly getting out so I can open Perrie's door. I jogged down to the other side of the car, and opened the car door. "Oh. Thank you Zayn," Perrie said blushing. "Hey! And you don't open are door," I heard Jesy say. I chuckled. "Sorry," I said as we walked to the front doors of the academy, Jesy giving me a playful glare. You could tell she was trying to keep herself from smiling.

We walked into the academy. The halls were empty and silent like most of the time. I was walking behind the girls and starring at Perrie. I sighed. Why can't I man up and tell her I like her? Like, more that a friend. "Guys I'm heading off to my room, K" I said walking the other direction. "Okay," they said, nodding.

I then walked to my dorm.

~.~

 "Leeyum," I called out for Liam. The room was dark. I looked for the light switch that was next to the mirror on the red wall. I then turned it on to hear," SURPRISE!!" I jumped. Then my eyes widened because of the people that were in front of me. Right there in front of me was Liam, Harry, Louis, and Nial!!!! "Guys!!!!!! O my god," I screamed, running to hug all of them. "Why I are y'all hear," I asked. "We decided to come over here and surprise both of y'all," Niall said, his Irish accent showing. "Oh and we're staying here a week," Harry said. "Alright. Guys. LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED," Louis yelled and started running around the room.

We all laughed at Louis' randomness. Well, let's get this party started.

Leigh-Anne's POV

RECAP: "Lisa, why did you commit suicide?"

Lisa stood there. Still. Quiet. I starred into her chocolate brown eyes.

Lisa cleared her throat. "Well, um," she started, tears clouding up her eyes," You see. I never told you this before, but my parents,they um died. I didn't have any one else besides you and my cousin. My cousins parents died to so. Um, yeah. I was lonely. And you know that I also got bullied everyday right. Well, my cousin, even though she was sometimes a lunatic, was always there for. She knew more stuff about me than you, and I still love you Leigh-Anne but she was like my number one best friend. Well, until she committed suicide.  I was now really lonely, and I really didn't get to hang out with a lot anymore because of your dad. I mean fake dad. So I committed suicide to be with her." By then we were both crying.

"Lisa. I'm so sorry," I said. She nodded. "Lisa, what was your cousins name," I asked, wanting to know if I knew her, tears still streaming sown my cheeks. "She didn't live with me so you don't know her," Lisa said, reading my mind. "Wait. So you lived by yourself," I asked, shocked. "Yes. That's why I never wanted you to go to my house." I nodded understanding, " She lived in South Shields, also living alone. Well, her name is Felicia."........

*********************************************************************

A/N: Dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Felicia is actually Lisa's cousin. What did you think? I know you think it sucked:( But hey, I'm trying, and I know this chapter is short.

Anyways, I'm baaaaaaaak. I'm now going to update often, I promise:) I want to give thanks to these people.

@JadesFictionalbows  for being the first one to vote, comment and read this story.

@XxBelieve123xx for always being there for me.

And all of you people for reading, voting, and commenting. I really think this isn't a really good book, but when you people vote and comment I think the opposite:D Oh, and now the whole One Direction is in this story. What do you think about that! Bam!

Okay sorry, BYE!!!!