The Band Assignment

Jesy's p.o.v.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Ugh!," I screamed as I covered my face in a pillow.

"Jesy wake up!" My roommate yelled at me while pushing me off the bed. I landed on the ground with a thump, and guess what. I sleep on the top bunk!

"Ow! What the heck was that for!"

"I'm tiered of having you over sleeping!"

"So what!"

"So what?! I don't want you getting detention again. Now get dressed!"

"Yes mom!" I screamed to Lea, my roommate. Let's just say we have issues. I got up with my whole body aching. I put my outfit on witch is a T-shirt that says I love Nandos, some short shorts, nikes, and my hair was put into a pony tail.

~.~

I walked into music class and sat next to Jade. She waved to me with a smile full of kindness. I waved back and waved to Leigh-Anne who was sitting on the other side of Jade.

" Yesterday was really fun," Jade said. I nodded smiling and remembering what happened yesterday. Jade isn't a nerd at all. She is beautiful, and so funny. Miranda, a girl who is a total fake and is full of herself walked up to Jade and Leigh-Anne.

" Well looky here. The nerd has a little friend. Or should I say a mute friend." Miranda said while her best friend Kathy laughed, and let me tell you, her laugh isn't pleasant. It sounded like a cat giving birth.

"You two are in are seats. Get off freaks!" Anger boiled inside of me they can not treat them like that!

"Leave them alone!" I yelled standing up.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about?!" She shouldn't have said that. I punched her straight in the nose making her fall down. I heard Jade gasp.

"Don't ever mess with me, Jade, or Leigh-Anne! You too blondy!" Kathy put her arms in the air with a scared expression on her face.

"Uuuugh! Your going to get it Jesy," Miranda said. She got up and tried to kick me, but I dodged the kick while grabbing the leg. People were staring at us while Jade started screaming stop. Right at that moment the teacher walked in. She gasped

"Jesy! Miranda! To the principle's office now!" I dropped the leg making Miranda fall, and walked out of the classroom.

Jade's p.o.v.

Oh. My. God. I saw as Jesy punched Miranda on the nose making her fall. People started oohing. I got scared as they kept on fighting so I started screaming stop. Leigh-Anne had the same scared expression that I had.

Suddenly, the teacher walked in sending them both to the principle's office. I was thankful of Jesy for defending me, but things got way out of hands.

"Take a seat class. Now that that's over we can start ."

"Ugh," people groaned. Well, you heard her, time to start class.

Perrie's POV

No. I'm going to be late for class. I walked fast to music feeling the wind rush through me. I opened the door and walked in. The teacher turned to me.

"Perrie. Your late. Care to explain?"

"I-I over slept. I'm sorry. It won't happen again, " I said.

" It better not. You have detention, now take a seat." I nodded. I looked around and saw there was a seat next to Jade. I walked over to it, and sat down.

The teacher started talking," Class as I was saying, you have an assignment. I am going to put you in a group, and y'all are going to become a band. Your going to have to cooperate and make a song. Then, your going to perform your song. If y'all don't cooperate , or get along you get an F. Okay, let see. Jeremy, Nick, Anthony, and Blake. You all are together in a band-"

I am screaming in the inside! My dream is going to come true! Ahhh!

Wait, what if I get terrible people in my band. Well, we'll see. "Perrie, Jade, Lei- oh Leigh-Anne, I forgot. Your mute. Well, you can maybe play an instrument-," Leigh-Anne nodded.

Well I guess I got her name wrong.
"- And Jesy well be in y'all's band. Do one of y'all mind telling her?" We shook are heads. YES!!!!! Jade is in my band! This all I wanted. I feel like crying.

~.~

After that I went to my next class witch is dance. We only have two classes. You get to go where ever you want after that. Like, the drama classroom. It's awesome!

After detention I looked for Jade's and Leigh-Anne's dorm.

"There it is," I said to myself.

I want to work on the band assignment.

I knocked on the door feeling excitement through my body.
Leigh-Anne opened it giving me a confused face.

"Hi I'm here for the band assignment." Leigh-Anne opened the door wider, motioning me to walk in. I saw Jade on the couch next to.... Jesy?

" Hi Jade."

" Huh? Oh, hi Perrie ," Jade's fragile voice said.

"I'm here for the band assignment. Would you like to work on it now, or I can go-"

"No it's okay." I smiled. "Uh not to be rude, but why is Jesy here?"

" She's here because we were working on the band assignment too."

"Oh, great! Now we can all work on the assignment now."

"Do you have any songs you made up that we can work on," Jesy asked me.

"Yes, but I was saving it for the talent show."

" Oh."

"Well I have one," Jade said. "Really, what's it called," I asked.

"We are who we are."

"Can you sing it?"

"Yeah. Okay how does it start again? Oh yeah.

Mama, mama, mama made me the way I am. My face my eyes. Someone turn me on I'm speaking my miiind. And I,I been wasting a lot of time looking in the mirror and hating on me, but now I like what I see. I know I know, I'll never be perfect. I know I know, but I'm gonna work it. That's all I got."

"That is really good," Jesy said.

" Yeah your voice is beautiful."

Leigh-Anne nodded agreeing.

"Thanks."

~.~

Jade's p.o.v

We worked on the band a while, but than decide to go shopping. Perrie is really nice and funny. She can even do an expression of a goat!

We walked out of the academy while I fixed my bow that's on my head. This is going to be so much fun.

~.~

Jesy parked her car in front of the mall. I got out, and started running already to get in the mall. "Wait up," Perrie yelled. "Catch me if you can," I screamed. I heard laughter behind, so I turned around bumping into a pull. That's when laughter really started." Jade are you okay," Jesy asked "Yeah" That was so embarrassing! I hold hands with Leigh-Anne as we walked in.