The Kidnapped Days ....

Mel kingston: 

"Okay lets meet the Rogues"  said the leader of the pack  they probably are  battered bruise, hard looking men  then again i shouldn't stereotype should I ? "This is Chuck The Runt, Brad The player Stay away and this is Max the pretty boy as the girls would say!".Chuck looked 5'10 had black hair okay looking green eyes, red rose lips not bad but hes nothing like chad. Brad wasn't even all that but he did have some cool funky gold eyes, he looked like he put to much gel in his hair (If anyone uses gel anymore) and he kept winking at me "I'm sorry is something wrong with your eye" I Worried he looked at me strangely "No" then glared at me Defintely nothing like chad.

Max was a blonde silver eyes dude  his fashion was expensive taste he was really goodlooking I mean he looked like he came out of a modeling shoot these rogues have money to spend but then again hes nothing like Chad.

I miss Chad....

"I'm sorry i never caught your name" as I said it to the leader of the pack " My name is Scott" I nodded my head but i couldn't help but feel the guilt I miss chad.

"Hey you missed me out" Said A high voice "Oh sorry this is snow" She was a Chunky Red headed girl with pale white skin she was wearing a leather jacket and big red heels she looked nothing like a wolf "I'm sorry but your scent is nothing like a wolf you smell like herbal tea" 

"Thats because I'm a witch" Wow I met a witch... Cool I always wanted to meet a witch " I never knew i had a scent".

"Me neither" said a confused scott " I can't scent anything" said Max I looked at myself what was going on "Oh im good at smelling people" that will get them off my back. 

"So what's the plan" I quickly changed the subject. 

==================================================================================

Chad :

"Chad calm down" so I managed to break everything in mines and charlie room, I'm angry actually I'm more then angry, I'm pissed I got into a fight with Melody, a psycho drugged me claiming that we were meant for each other I fell asleep Mel Saved me then she got herself kidnapped by opening the balcony door. 

I mean  HOW THE HECK DID SHE MANAGE THAT!!!!

I break another chair from my anger "We will find her" said Jack looking at me with determanation.

I hope so for the love of god I hope so ....

===============================================================================

Mel Kingston :

"That's the plan" A skeptical looking Brad

"Yep" Said Scott 

"I'm in" said my new found soul friend Snow ( we have so much in common) tell you in another time when my life is so not dramatic.

"Me too" said Max

"What plan" we all turned to see another older looking werewolf he looked like dr doom from fantastic four but more older looking and he had grey side burns and a suit and tie this must be scotts dad he look at us with a toothy grin "I always knew you would be a traitor scott" as he stared at his son emotionless " well don't mind me i'm professor hartley but you can call me dad Charlie Melody Kingston" I grimaced I already have a dad and you are not him what i wanted to say, I couldn't now's not the time i needed to know who was his spy. 

" Tell me who was the person who did research on me?" He smirked and clicked his fingers, I turn to look in the door way to see matthew the person i was least expecting. Walking in he looked straight into my eyes emotionless that's all i saw until i looked away.