Kidnapped Day 1

Mel Kingston:

 Well I'm Screwed, 3 people found out that I'm a girl I lied to my brother all of this for what to get into RAVEN CLIFF COLLEGE.

Is it even worth it? Chad was right I just let people walk all over me I mean look at me I got bloody Kidnapped.

"Oi wake up" I felt a jab in my stomach I open my eyes to see a big muscled guy with amber eyes staring at me "I'm up"  I hissed.

"Boss Want to see you" He Spat

"Uhh Oh let me just get u- oh wait no i can't get up cause I'M TIED UP IDIOT" The Rogue growled and cut my ropes " Don't try and run away or i will have to knock you out again" I Kicked him and started walking to the so called boss office I knocked on the door. I heard a loud low voice boom through the door "Come in" I open the door to see a little kid "Uhhh Your not him are you" I questioned.

"No Master is out"

"Master?!.. then who was that low voice." Confused

The little boy gaped at me and came closer to me  "That was the master son he's in the bathroom" I bend my knees down so i was up to the kids height "I'm charlie what's your name?!" he looked at me "I'm Jesse I thought your name is Mel" He scratched his head "Wait you kn.... kn...know that iiii ....am".

"Girl" Said the low voice "We both know that your a girl and also some of the rogues the thing is Mel we are in a pickle"

"pickle?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________

 "See Mel My father Is not well ever since My Mother was killed he went rogue only a few people followed including me to seek vegance but i changed my mind and let go i think shes in a better place. Then he saw you, Your different from the other female wolves, Strong minded Quick shifter Incredible strength and heart of gold he wants you to lead a strong pack.

"How did you found out all of this" I was gobsmacked

"We ran through a lot of test's with your blood" This is scary they stalked me and took my blood test "Wait who took my blood test" He shrugged "We had one of the people to find out information about you!" I feared that being a luna

"Don't worry I'm on your side, I don't agree with him that is why me and my group are taking you back to that school " He said emotionless "but here and getting to your school is going to be a long journey,"

"How long will it last?!"

"5 Days"

I hate you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note: Hey guys how are you?!

Sorry its been short

I'm doing good!, Been reading alot and editing soo but don't worry a next one will come in a few days.

So yeah