So.... what happened?

Chapter 14: So....What happened?

Mel Kingston:

So matt knows, Life officially sucks. "Hey Charles" I look to see Peter smile at me "Come on charlie your really not talking to me". "Well atleast I'm not afraid to speak out" peter's face imedietly changed to a frown" I'm sorry can you forgive me". "Ahh alright I'm sorry too" I smiled and hugged him.

"AHEM!" We both turned to see Chad with a scowl on his face "Alpha what you doing here"Chad name was so perfect, its falls out of my mouth just right!. He was currently wearing a black shirt, Jeans and Vans, His hair was messy but he looked Extremely Sexy i wanted him.

"Hey peter Just want to have a private word with him" Peter looked at the both of us and shrugged walked out and shut the door, Great me and Chad are alone. "I know we are mates" I stiffened "And I know that your a girl" My eyes went wide what should i do "So give me a reason why i should not just kick you out of this school" as he looked straight in my eyes i couldn't help but to lick my lips.

_Explaining the story ______________________________________________________________________

He grabbed my face and looked straight in my eyes " So you think i would let you prance around the school lets not forget what just happned yesterday""I'm fine now plus I'm starting to like it here" His eyes went black,Ahh here comes Alpha "Fine do what you want but don't come after me crying for help" I felt  pang in my heart when he said that i should just ignore it "Fine" He looked at me and sighed "Listen I'm sorry I just really care about you" He ran his hand through his hair "Just forget about it " I said, He makes me so angry why this guy huh?! Why does he have to be the one that makes me so ARGGH!

He gave me a passionate hug and kissed me on the forhead amd walked out oh this is why!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"I like to move it move it we like to move it" Nurse told me that i was fully healed and that i could go back to my dorm so here i am moon walking to my dorm ."Charlie I swear sing that again i will kill you" I snapped my head to see Liam his door wide open, him in his PJ's and looking really tired " Nice Pj's Liam". He flipped me off and shut the door " I LIKE TO MOVE IT I LIKE TO MOVE IT I LIKE TO MOVE IT" Liam Ran and tackled me on the floor "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He got up and smirked " SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP Ass hole". He made his way to his room but came back out "Oh yeah good to see you all healed and im sorry dude" I smirked back " Its cool dude".

RING RING RING

"Hang on a second"

Mel: Hello

Zack : MEL!! Hey how are you why haven't you phone ?!

Mel: oh ZACK urm I'm sorry busy how work?!

Zack: Good hey what's that I heard you have apartment and that you found your mate

Mel: WHAT?! Where you hear that

Zack: Lisa....

I'm going to kill her...

Mel: Uh yeah i have

Zack: Excellent I'm coming round I'm at the airprt right now can't wait to see you

Mel: WHAT I mean Wow you coming over

Zack : Yeah I thought you knew well i got to go can't wait to see ya.

HANGS UP

Mel : Hello?!

-Gulps_

Yep My life is officially over!